Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Those wheels should have some sort of contrast, maybe lighter color to make them stand out more.. now they kinda fade in there .. or in that picture they do.. its same case in most of blackwheels installations..
    Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
    Now: MB W211 320cdi
    Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Yeah I had that issue with blacked out Equips with polished bolts.

Looked cool when you can see them but as soon as you are not dead close it just blurs into a black hole.

I'm considering matte black centers with gloss black lips and polished hardware.

for which wheels?
      Last edited by P78; 12-13-2013, 06:27 AM.
      Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• oh LOL

instead of quoting you i edited your post haha
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• LOL Dafuq Pascal has mod powers?

Comment

• yeah, they got fed up with me spamming their email with spam reporting messages so i'm mod now

Comment

• For my Equips.

Kinda similar to these

Although I have a few ideas about painting windows kinda like the Gottis

Comment

• in person it will look good, as was discussed in the above posts

Comment

• Yeah hence why I'm thinking painting windows a bright colour or something to get the spokes to pop

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
                    For my Equips.

Kinda similar to these

Although I have a few ideas about painting windows kinda like the Gottis
                    That car is beautiful.

Morning Broman and Modscal.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• These are mine 18x9.5 +23

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                        That car is beautiful.

Morning Broman and Modscal.
                        Sup Chris

Comment

• lol chris

what color would that be roman, i hope not a fluo or loud colour (yes colour with a "U" )

Comment

• Another day, another dollar.

Fuck, it's only a week and a half until Christmas and I have literally done nothing.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• done nothing

for christmas?

LOOL, have you seen that letter to Kanye that a cop from brimfield wrote on the FB? (posted it on the funniez thread)

dying of laughter
                              Last edited by P78; 12-13-2013, 06:51 AM. Reason: just because

Comment

• Originally posted by P78 View Post
                                lol chris

what color would that be roman, i hope not a fluo or loud colour (yes colour with a "U" )
                                no idea man, been having a few differnt ideas. I recon polished lip would look cool, but polishing is a bitch.

So hence why I was gona go gloss black lip for ease of cleaning. Then either matt spokes with colour windows or polished spokes with coloured windows for something different.

I want a bright colour but not fluro, has to match the car. So was thinking white, but that might look weird...

Considered glow in the dark windows too, but too much attention.

I feel it needs to be a bright colour to make the spokes pop if they are black, but a darker colour if the spokes are polished

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Another day, another dollar.

Fuck, it's only a week and a half until Christmas and I have literally done nothing.
                                Dat feel. I just finished the last day of my 15 day in a row work stint.
                                Come at me money, so tomorrow I'm going to the drifts.

Comment

Working...
                                X