X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Sup guys,

Cobb mail order tunes are crap, they run pig rich. I used one when I first got started and was running 11 to 1 AFR's at 1500 rpm. I'd just unmarry the accessport, sel it and get a good tune on the dyno.
    Kid is fucking clueless. I told him the most expensive shop I could think of to get his shit fixed.

BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
      so Im lurking the celica thread. Im not mathemagician, but shitty reps + shitty coilovers =/= $2500
      Get in there Dave. You can't live vicariously through me forever.
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• When Honda cut the ribbon on the Integra Type R in late ’95 it introduced a game changer. Sure, the go-fast-grade Civics and CR-X that preceded the R-blooded DC2 had already got the wheels in motion for the Japanese car maker, but with its lightweight focused chassis, razor-sharp handing, and that oh-so-sweet, hand-assembled VTEC powerplant, …

That's basically my dream Honda right there. Maybe different wheels, but the idea remains the same.

253 whp in something that light makes for an insane highway car. My buddy's EJ8 coupe was putting down about 230 whp with one bent valve, and it held even with our E90 M3 from 40-140 on the highway, then torque took over and I walked away up to about 155.

Originally posted by Rob&co
        MOCK MY FUCKING SPELLED WRONG WORDS PAL!

Comment

• Chris, that subaru kid is retarded. I'm going to laugh if it's an STI and he tries to roll the renders. He'll be fucking around for days.

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
            http://www.speedhunters.com/2013/04/...itr-evolution/

That's basically my dream Honda right there. Maybe different wheels, but the idea remains the same.

253 whp in something that light makes for an insane highway car. My buddy's EJ8 coupe was putting down about 230 whp with one bent valve, and it held even with our E90 M3 from 40-140 on the highway, then torque took over and I walked away up to about 155.
            Well you see, men race from speed faster than 40mph. And typically from a dig.

That said, I do love me some ITR action.
            Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Chris, that subaru kid is retarded. I'm going to laugh if it's an STI and he tries to roll the renders. He'll be fucking around for days.
            He said he doesn't want to play around with rolling his fenders, so I give him that much credit. Then proceeds to post this horseshit.

"Even my skateboard has #stance"

"That moment when I can't get my hand between your wheel tire and the wheel well... Victory"

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Well you see, men race from speed faster than 40mph. And typically from a dig.
              at the dig comment.

40 was the speed we determined would be best for both cars. Didn't feel like getting much slower on the freeway, and we were both in decent spots on our respective powerbands.

We also had a friend with his R1 alongside us, but as you can imagine, the bike didn't really stick around long once we all got into it.

Comment

• All joking aside, roll racing can be fun. That's impressive that the little Honda kept up with an E90 M3.

Most people fail to realize that 250hp in a light FWD car can be good competition in daily use.

Comment

All joking aside, roll racing can be fun. That's impressive that the little Honda kept up with an E90 M3.

Most people fail to realize that 250hp in a light FWD car can be good competition in daily use.
                  Exactly. And Tym's Civic (I think it's a built B20?) has the interior totally stripped, so it's light as fuck. If he had all his valves working properly, he would have been walking the M3.

He built his car for one purpose and one purpose only -- highway kanjou. It's basically a caged shell with 240 whp, Tein Mono FLEX coils and Work wheels.

Comment

• 0 camber.

Comment

• Hello.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by AndrewFromTheInternet View Post
                        Exactly. And Tym's Civic (I think it's a built B20?) has the interior totally stripped, so it's light as fuck. If he had all his valves working properly, he would have been walking the M3.

He built his car for one purpose and one purpose only -- highway kanjou. It's basically a caged shell with 240 whp, Tein Mono FLEX coils and Work wheels.
                        I drove mine around with a stripped interior for a while. Kind of miss having my high-strung little weedwacker to bomb around in.

I give people who highway race on the regular credit. I've definitely slowed down a lot the past few years.
                        Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                        0 camber.
                        Like from the factory, dawg. Didn't you know that camber wears your tires unevenly?

Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                        Hello.
                        What's up Kelly. I tagged you in a photo I found on facebook that belonged to you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Francois Dillinger View Post
                          0 camber.
                          Instagram @wickedweiss

Fix your sig pic size cunt. <3 Ox.

Comment

I drove mine around with a stripped interior for a while. Kind of miss having my high-strung little weedwacker to bomb around in.

I give people who highway race on the regular credit. I've definitely slowed down a lot the past few years.

Like from the factory, dawg. Didn't you know that camber wears your tires unevenly?

What's up Kelly. I tagged you in a photo I found on facebook that belonged to you.
                            I saw, fucking Georgians.
                            - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                              know of any nav disc torrents?

Comment

• Originally posted by WICKED WEISS View Post
                                All the cambers
                                Originally posted by Kielan View Post
                                I saw, fucking Georgians.
                                Your last set of photos was impressive. I'm making a ghetto-ass light box at work to take pictures of a prototype we have to send out to a customer.

Comment

Working...
                                X