• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

You are a glutton for punishment.
      haha its not my car though

I was looking under the hood in dismay and my buddy was talking to the guy in spanish and he came up to me and was like " I guess I just bought it"
      And I was like
      "wut"

15 minutes later he was like
      "oh god did i just buy it"

he had downed a six pack earlier apparently

Comment

• look coco, pedro is installing two alternators today, are you gonna let him slap you around like that? are you gonna take it like the housewife that you are? don't you dare step away from that kitchen, its almost lunch time!

are you gonna make us all a sandwich , or are you gonna install that alternator

Comment

• Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
          haha its not my car though

I was looking under the hood in dismay and my buddy was talking to the guy in spanish and he came up to me and was like " I guess I just bought it"
          And I was like
          "wut"

15 minutes later he was like
          "oh god did i just buy it"

he had downed a six pack earlier apparently
          I bought a car once while I was drunk.

I sold it two days later for more than I paid for it to someone who appeared drunk and paid for it in cash.

Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          look coco, pedro is installing two alternators today, are you gonna let him slap you around like that? are you gonna take it like the housewife that you are? don't you dare step away from that kitchen, its almost lunch time!

are you gonna make us all a sandwich , or are you gonna install that alternator
          He's too busy lolligagging around with sun hats and pantyhose.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Built to last, Duralast.

Comment

I bought a car once while I was drunk.

I sold it two days later for more than I paid for it to someone who appeared drunk and paid for it in cash.
              So basically what I got from this is that people that get drunk make PROFIT

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                Unless you're Dave, then the world fucks you, drunk or sober.

Comment

you would know!
                  If I were a hipster I totally would.
                  Sup. Call me Z.
                  My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    "some things never change"

Comment

• Quote train coming through.

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                      Um, go out there and stuff. How's that for encouragement?
                      Notbad.png

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      either work on the Corolla or I'll be down in June to pick it up.
                      Let me get off work first.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post

Go do it or I'll rip your reindeer antlers off and punch you in the throat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        wtf?
                        Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

Oh my fuck, yes. I bought an Altima for $300 and sold it two days later to some guy in an orange Grand Am for $400.
                          Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                          Notbad.png

Let me get off work first.

I don't give a flying fuck if you're at work or not, go fucking install it now or I will burn your house down and do a burnout on your face.
                          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Someone is coming by to buy my old snow tires and truck tires tonight. $400 in my pocket.

yeahfuckyeah.gif

Comment

Oh my fuck, yes. I bought an Altima for $300 and sold it two days later to some guy in an orange Grand Am for $400.

I don't give a flying fuck if you're at work or not, go fucking install it now or I will burn your house down and do a burnout on your face.
                              Fuck, that would kinda hurt.

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Someone is coming by to buy my old snow tires and truck tires tonight. $400 in my pocket.

yeahfuckyeah.gif
                              I hope they flake on you and dump a bucket of wolf spiders around your house doors.

Comment

• Oh sweet it has new drilled and slotted rotors and a 3.91 lsd

800 dollar e36 hell yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X