Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody encourage me to work on the Corolla. I need to install my alternator.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      He traded in His 05 Lotus Elise with 28K last year, for a Saab 93 Wagon.
      That is one hell of a sad face that we all just made.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
        Somebody encourage me to work on the Corolla. I need to install my alternator.
        Um, go out there and stuff. How's that for encouragement?
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

either work on the Corolla or I'll be down in June to pick it up.

Comment

its on my mind

Comment

• the guy just texted me and said he'd do 2grand and the full rx7 bodykit I have.

lol nope

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                Would've done yourself a favor.

In all seriousness, what happened?
                Wet out + too much speed+ boost+90 degree turn = A powerslide i was not expecting

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  He traded in His 05 Lotus Elise with 28K last year, for a Saab 93 Wagon.

Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                  Go do it or I'll rip your reindeer antlers off and punch you in the throat.
                  BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                  Originally posted by Ollie
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah Coco, fix the rolla or I'll refinish my Hamann's, bring them down in june and trade them for the car. Seriously.

Comment

• Coco install that damn alternator or I will hitch a ride with j and hipster-punch you in the panties

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                        Coco install that damn alternator or I will hitch a ride with j and hipster-punch you in the panties
                        Hipster punches = hitting like a bitch
                        Sup. Call me Z.
                        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                          Hipster punches = hitting like a bitch
                          you would know!

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                            What part of "fucking run" don't you understand? The car is a hackjob pile of shit. No one will ever want to buy it regardless of how much money you put into it.

The only way you'll make money on it, is if you part it out.
                            It aint so bad, the suspension bushings are in better shape than the ones of my e39. shocks are good. runs well too. no rust

it came with "luxury" door cards in great shape that I already swapped in, theres a couple hundred dollars worth of speaker upgrades. Its got an electrican fan conversion already done, the windows are working now that i charged the battery up, trims in ok shape... its got heated seats, its really well optioned

paints shiny

I kinda like it actually

Comment

• Slap fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                                Coco install that damn alternator or I will hitch a ride with j and hipster-punch you in the panties
                                Audibly laughed.
                                Originally posted by Stupid Kid View Post
                                It aint so bad, the suspension bushings are in better shape than the ones of my e39. shocks are good. runs well too. no rust

it came with "luxury" door cards in great shape that I already swapped in, theres a couple hundred dollars worth of speaker upgrades. Its got an electrican fan conversion already done, the windows are working now that i charged the battery up, trims in ok shape... its got heated seats, its really well optioned

paints shiny

I kinda like it actually
                                You are a glutton for punishment.
                                Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                Slap fight.
                                Thop it, you thilly goothe.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X