Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my wheels yesterday and got my alternator for the Cocolla today. What a good week so far...

Comment

• Fgt

Comment

• Coco watching Mosconi cup?

JUUROP Trii nil!
        Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
        Now: MB W211 320cdi
        Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Chick in a donk Mustang just mean mugged me

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
            Sorry man I don't understand any of this lol.

Comment

• Le bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                Sorry man I don't understand any of this lol.
                You are pool junkie? kind of? In las vegas there is 20th annual Mosconi Cup tournament that has 5 best players from USA and Europe, for example this year: USA Team, Earl, SVB, Archer, Hatch, Morris and Europe Team, Immonen, Souguet, Feijen, Appelton, Boyes.. anyway good tournament, europe leading 3-0

If any of that aint ringing any bells toss your cue into firepit!

Oh the JUUUROP comes from the shout from fans...
                Last edited by Exami; 12-02-2013, 04:53 PM.
                Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                Now: MB W211 320cdi
                Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

• Finally did plugs on my motor. 50k+ miles on the old plugs and still looked like i could of gotten plenty more. Swapped from 4 prong to single prong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                    sadly nothing..... lol YOu?
                    nothing? thought you had big plans for the new employment situation?

not much here, getting ready for snowboard season, hung out with family for thanksgiving

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                      Finally did plugs on my motor. 50k+ miles on the old plugs and still looked like i could of gotten plenty more. Swapped from 4 prong to single prong.
                      I think people change plugs more often than really necessary. And I've always wondered if the multi-prong plugs were just a bunch of bullshit like the throttle body spacers and all that

Comment

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
                        You are pool junkie? kind of? In las vegas there is 20th annual Mosconi Cup tournament that has 5 best players from USA and Europe, for example this year: USA Team, Earl, SVB, Archer, Hatch, Morris and Europe Team, Immonen, Souguet, Feijen, Appelton, Boyes.. anyway good tournament, europe leading 3-0

If any of that aint ringing any bells toss your cue into firepit!

Oh the JUUUROP comes from the shout from fans...
                        Haha sorry man but all of that actually doesn't ring a bell.

I only play cos I like playing and I make good practice for my friends that are in league. I probably won't be getting any better than I am now but as long as I can keep pace with anyone else then that's cool.

Watching pool would just be a waste of my time to me when I could be doing something else. I guess pool to me is one of those games that I'm just interested in playing only.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          I think people change plugs more often than really necessary. And I've always wondered if the multi-prong plugs were just a bunch of bullshit like the throttle body spacers and all that
                          I guess the guys running M5x motors swear by single prong and how much more efficient they are. NGK Single Prong Iridium is the way to go for these motors apparently.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                            I guess the guys running M5x motors swear by single prong and how much more efficient they are. NGK Single Prong Iridium is the way to go for these motors apparently.
                            I might pull my plugs this summer and at least see what they look like haha. Kinda lazy to do anything with an engine that runs fine.

Comment

• With talking to the PO of my car, there was probably close to 100k on these plugs atleast. Ha

My car is running lean though. Some build up on the electrodes.

Comment

• Well the Volvo and the 260z are gone.

Comment

Working...
                                X