Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning you fuckheads. Got my tines messed up and came to school 20 minutes early.

Comment

• Morning all.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        Everyone is like, "are you excited to get married?!"

And I'm over here like, "I can't wait to get back and start saving for a RWD car for winter."
        You definately need a RWD winter beater. I left a note on a clean 83 Volvo 240 Wagon yesterday. Wanted to see if the lady would trader for a newer sedan. It's super hard to find a good condition Green wagon. Could care less about the engine. That's why I've got that 283 in the shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
          You definately need a RWD winter beater. I left a note on a clean 83 Volvo 240 Wagon yesterday. Wanted to see if the lady would trader for a newer sedan. It's super hard to find a good condition Green wagon. Could care less about the engine. That's why I've got that 283 in the shop.
          Always thinking ahead.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I actually had to stop working on the car before I set it on fire

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
              Always thinking ahead.
              You got it. Plus the 87 Subie wagon is leaving this weekend. Gotta replace it with something. Why not enother wagon?

Comment

• I really like this car. Dude is doing such a good job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  You got it. Plus the 87 Subie wagon is leaving this weekend. Gotta replace it with something. Why not enother wagon?
                  I feel the same way every time I sell a set of wheels.

What do I want for lunch... very seriously considering going to get a burrito.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    I really like this car. Dude is doing such a good job.

He is doing it right.

I have looked to see if there are a couple for sale I feel with the right patina they would look tits on the ground.

Comment

• eh
                      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
                        eh
                        Canadian

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          He is doing it right.

I have looked to see if there are a couple for sale I feel with the right patina they would look tits on the ground.
                          There was one for sale around here a while ago. The guy that owned it had it for years and knew them well. Upgraded all kinds of things on it. Would have been the perfect buy. Only $4000, and I just couldn't make my mind up. I don't know if I'd buy one now either, but I definitely do like them.

Comment

• canada is pretty chill they have nature up there i hear

Comment

• one moar day
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• All I want to do this weekend is to drink two or three beers then go to sleep before 12pm.

Im feeling like an old man.

Slowly the time becomes earlier and the beers become fewer and eventually youre going to bed at 9 and drinking never, then you die

Comment

Working...
                                X