X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    Fixed

Clips are used in the M1 Garand and SKS.
    Thanks Andy

Comment

• I have no idea what I want to do today. I have the day off, it's shitty outside, and I already went to the gym.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by 180roman View Post
        Hey Duder, I'm getting DriftWorks shit, so I'll let you know how I go
        nice
        Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Get your snowmobile ready for winter?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
            Get your snowmobile ready for winter?
            They're on the trailer still. Plus I think my dad is selling the sled I used to ride. I don't think I've rode sled for 2 years now. Got into skiing and never really looked back.

I didn't even buy a ski pass this winter. Since I work on Saturday's and Sunday's, it just didn't seem worth it to me. The mountain would be nice and quiet on Tuesday's and Wednesday's when I have off from work, but skiing solo gets pretty boring after a while.

I plan to just keep going super hard at the gym all winter long.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• I might actually have free time to go snowboard this year. Then again I've been saying that since 2008.

Comment

Fixed

Clips are used in the M1 Garand and SKS.
                I have a Carbine, it is so much fun to shoot!

Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                I might actually have free time to go snowboard this year. Then again I've been saying that since 2008.
                I think I may tech myself how to snowboard this winter and go up to the poconos.

Comment

They're on the trailer still. Plus I think my dad is selling the sled I used to ride. I don't think I've rode sled for 2 years now. Got into skiing and never really looked back.

I didn't even buy a ski pass this winter. Since I work on Saturday's and Sunday's, it just didn't seem worth it to me. The mountain would be nice and quiet on Tuesday's and Wednesday's when I have off from work, but skiing solo gets pretty boring after a while.

I plan to just keep going super hard at the gym all winter long.
                  swol!
                  Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                    I think I may tech myself how to snowboard this winter and go up to the poconos.
                    Give it a shot. It's pretty expensive though. It's like $60 a day for lift tickets out here.

Comment

I have no idea what I want to do today. I have the day off, it's shitty outside, and I already went to the gym.
                      You should come over and work on my house for me.
                      I might actually have free time to go snowboard this year. Then again I've been saying that since 2008.
                      Them feels.

I outgrew my board because it's been so long since I've ridden it.
                      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                      Originally posted by Ollie
                      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I thought I'd have time when I worked building snowboards but I was constantly picking up for the retards that i worked with and then it was too busy building the yurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Average_Jerk View Post
                          swol!
                          I'm already seeing gains 2.5 weeks into this 12 week program. Not only in the mirror, but in the gym with the amount of weight I can move.

Don't get me wrong though, I'm not as much of a weighlifter as I am a bodybuilder. I'm more about perfect form, stretching and squeezing the muscle to promote hypertrophy.

Give it a shot. It's pretty expensive though. It's like $60 a day for lift tickets out here.
                          Not to mention the equipment. I think I sunk about $1500 into my ski's, boots, bindings, and outerwear.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

Not to mention the equipment. I think I sunk about $1500 into my ski's, boots, bindings, and outerwear.
                            I got off easy, I got a pair of free boards and my gear for 50% off. Still have about $750 into gear though.

Comment

• We will see what happens, I already have the outerwear, I would need the boots and board. I would probably rent

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                We will see what happens, I already have the outerwear, I would need the boots and board. I would probably rent
                                Honestly rent for the first year if you don't plan on going more than 4 or 5 times.

Speaking of which I need new bindings.

Comment

Working...
                                X