This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exami View Post
    I made a mspaint sketch.. short story, i was making room for the big truck joining the same road i was on.. so i drove left lane..

Then some chick didn't 'see' me coming the left lane and just turned to my lane from opposite direction to hop a cross to motorway ramp..

Nothing too bad, im happy that i've just serviced my brakes and all they did pretty darn well but not well enough to keep me out of the harms way.. now as said milliontimes have to fight with insurance company as in base form these W201 merc are cheap ass old cars..
    Bummer. Hope it all works out okay. I hope I never have to go through dealing with the insurance companies for a totaled car ever again.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
      Something with alot of straight lines.
      A bus?
      Sup. Call me Z.
      My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
        A bus?
        But a bus only has like 12?

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

But a bus only has like 12?
          Good enough.
          Sup. Call me Z.
          My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
            Good enough.
            Nope.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Watching the trailer for Watch Dogs. Holy shit does this look good.

We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Nope.
                Meh. Worth a try.
                Sup. Call me Z.
                My Accord "build".

Comment

• Sup guys.

Comment

• Morning fuckheads

Comment

• People on one of my galant forums are jumping up and down for a guy who turned a legnum(galant wagon) into a ute. But the worksmanship is shitty, the welds are not clean, and are flaky.

well this is yet another project i have on the go at the moment in another workshop.. inspired by a photoshop picture and a want for a ute"pickup" for a long time and a uniqueness style i decided that ima gonna stand out BIG!!! so here i am.... still i nthe beginning stages she has just had the roof chopped off and is in the cabin fabbing stage now. il lkeep theis updated with pics and info. http://i1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/vr4wgn/Untitled.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                        People on one of my galant forums are jumping up and down for a guy who turned a legnum(galant wagon) into a ute. But the worksmanship is shitty, the welds are not clean, and are flaky.

http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...706#post787706
                        You are talking about people who love Mitsubishis. I don't know why this surprises you.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                          You are talking about people who love Mitsubishis. I don't know why this surprises you.
                          Hey Chris, at least its not a honda.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                            People on one of my galant forums are jumping up and down for a guy who turned a legnum(galant wagon) into a ute. But the worksmanship is shitty, the welds are not clean, and are flaky.

http://www.thegalantcenter.org/showt...706#post787706
                            Had to laugh at the Audi ute on page 5 of that thread. At least an A6 ute would be a little bit useful before it breaks lol.

Comment

• I would be scared to ride in it. It was a cool idea but the work is so shoddy I would be scared it would bend in half

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                                Watching the trailer for Watch Dogs. Holy shit does this look good.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HbBx...has_verified=1
                                HOOOOOLY FUCK THAT IS AWESOME!!!! when it comes? what platform?!
                                Project car: MB 190E M50 Turbo build
                                Now: MB W211 320cdi
                                Ex:MB 190E M50, BMW E39 530d

Comment

Working...
                                X