Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I put the 205/55R16 snows that came with my M3 on while I'm having my buddy mount and balance my tires tomorrow.

Lol traction.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Yeah I'm changing my setup next year
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• Meat flush?

Comment

• I think I would legitimately kill someone for a real AC cobra.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
            I think I would legitimately kill someone for a real AC cobra.
            Newscaster: "Tonight, a man slaughtered a classic AC Cobra owner for his car... We report to you live at the crime scene"

Reporter: "Yes I am standing in the very driveway of the now deceased owner of the classic beauty, where this young man came from the bushes and stabbed the old man to death with a sharpened Mitsubishi key! A few passers-byers witnessed some kind ritual chant from the unwrongfully new owner of the Cobra; something along the lines of "Stanceworks bitches!!"

Authorities are currently researching information on that."

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Newscaster: "Tonight, a man slaughtered a classic AC Cobra owner for his car... We report to you live at the crime scene"

Reporter: "Yes I am standing in the very driveway of the now deceased owner of the classic beauty, where this young man came from the bushes and stabbed the old man to death with a sharpened Mitsubishi key! A few passers-byers witnessed some kind ritual chant from the unwrongfully new owner of the Cobra; something along the lines of "Stanceworks bitches!!"

Authorities are currently researching information on that."

Not like that, more like go kill this man and I will give you this low mile original cobra for payment kinda thing. I would never kill someone for their pride and joy that is just wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post

Not like that, more like go kill this man and I will give you this low mile original cobra for payment kinda thing. I would never kill someone for their pride and joy that is just wrong.
                I had told a friend once if I won that half a billion in Powerball I'd buy a few Shelby's and run a demo derby just to fuck with people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                  I had told a friend once if I won that half a billion in Powerball I'd buy a few Shelby's and run a demo derby just to fuck with people.
                  I would grow a Black Widow farm. Yeah, nobody is gonna fuck on me!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                    I would grow a Black Widow farm. Yeah, nobody is gonna fuck on me!!!
                    Breed them bad boys with those aussie spiders.

Comment

• Good god them Glowstar wheels. Hnnnnnggggg

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Good god them Glowstar wheels. Hnnnnnggggg

http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=49036
                        Holy mother of sweet Jesus fuck me running those are sah-weettttttt...

Comment

• ded.

Comment

• Crims
                            cars and stuff

Comment

• damn, been a while since i saw you on the daytime shift
                              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• hey guise

Comment

Working...
                                X