This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
    Good god that caddy is gorgeous. I can't wait to get my old Chevy finished and laid out... I need to sell some organs.
    I can help you with that.. I know a few Albanians!
    IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
      Old disc was probably 20% left.

Where is the pedal adjustment? If its the cable that goes to the clutch fork, I've messed with that already and it doesn't help. That just changes where it engages in the swing of the pedal, but the engagement is just as harsh.
      New clutches will certainly grab lower- as they should.

What brand of clutch was it? You said OE replacement, but that doesn't cover much.
      Last edited by MommysLittleMonster; 09-03-2013, 01:48 PM.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Old disc was probably 20% left.

Where is the pedal adjustment? If its the cable that goes to the clutch fork, I've messed with that already and it doesn't help. That just changes where it engages in the swing of the pedal, but the engagement is just as harsh.
        That's what I was talking about with the pedal adjustment. Spec is about halfway. I couldn't tell you the exact measurement as I don't have alldata in front of me.
        Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
        New clutches will certainly grab lower- as they should.

What brad of clutch was it? You said OE replacement, but that doesn't cover much.
        Truth. Was it a parts store clutch?
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          I can help you with that.. I know a few Albanians!
          Hell yea! Lets see... What can I live without?...
          IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
            What brad of clutch was it? You said OE replacement, but that doesn't cover much.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
              That's what I was talking about with the pedal adjustment. Spec is about halfway. I couldn't tell you the exact measurement as I don't have alldata in front of me.

Truth. Was it a parts store clutch?
              Yea, got it from autozone. Don't remember brand, this was two months ago, and the chick keeps asking me why its so harsh lol

Comment

Yea, got it from autozone. Don't remember brand, this was two months ago, and the chick keeps asking me why its so harsh lol
                That would be your problem. Honda does not buy clutches from Autozone.
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Going drag racing this friday. Fuck yes.

Comment

That would be your problem. Honda does not buy clutches from Autozone.
                    Ahh ok. I'll keep that in mind for the next clutch I do.

Comment

• Doubtful, but does anyone here do Insulation work? I need some advice.

Comment

Ahh ok. I'll keep that in mind for the next clutch I do.
                        Best bet for OEM replacements is an Exedy OE-style clutch, or one right from Honda themselves.
                        Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                        Doubtful, but does anyone here do Insulation work? I need some advice.
                        I removed all the insulation from my garage this past week. Does that count?

What are you trying to accomplish? I have some knowledge.

Comment

I removed all the insulation from my garage this past week. Does that count?

What are you trying to accomplish? I have some knowledge.
                          I have to insulate under the yurt, but the floor joists and stringers are 4' spacing. I was trying to find 4' wire insulation supports with no luck. My next plan is to buy 2 or 3 boxes of the 24" wires and just tack them together.

Comment

• I couldn't answer that with full confidence. No idea.

Comment

Going drag racing this friday. Fuck yes.
                              with wat?
                              Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I've done construction but uh i dunno yeah tack them together maybe. youd have to make it good so it can handle the flex without breaking. or just find/cut stiff pieces of wire and make them a little over four feet.... I dunno there is nothing se3wqe45r4e3w special about insulation supports

Comment

Working...
                                X