This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
    I don't know what my plans are for next year.

I'm seriosly considering at this point in my life to part my car, gather up some money, and buy a house. While I love cars, the 'stance scene,' and all that bullshit, I have the rest of my life to build cars. Plus I really want to get an older 911 to turn into a track car.

With that said, I do want to try and make an EDM show next year. I'm also trying to plan another cruise, so I'll have to see what money I'll have available.
    I hear that Andy, sometimes you have to put the hobbies aside and concentrate on making a life for yourself.

I'll hit you up when I hear, I got my EDC ticket last year for $200 on presale. Not too bad for 3 days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
      I hear that Andy, sometimes you have to put the hobbies aside and concentrate on making a life for yourself.

I'll hit you up when I hear, I got my EDC ticket last year for $200 on presale. Not too bad for 3 days.
      Plus I've really been bitten by the fitness bug.

I'm currently in the best shape of my life and still making progress. Hell, I wasn't this lean/strong when I played football in high school.

With that said, it is an expensive and time consuming hobby/lifestyle. Between buying food, supplements (I only take protein), then cooking the food, spending time in the gym, etc, then throw in work for 9 hours a day, there isn't much time left in the day for dicking with my car.

I don't know, I'm not trying to make any rash decisions, I've just come to the point in my life where there is so much more I want out of this life, and cars might have to go on the back burner for a while.

I also just applied to take the NYS Trooper civil service exam so I need to start studying for that as well. Never hurts to see what other job prospects are out there.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• It's all about priorities. My entire time on SW has been spent on a build, my yurt build. I just got back into cars last month.

Comment

• Well, it's been real, but I'm off to bed.

Up early in the am for some Cardio. Then work, then a 3 day weekend. Later

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Later.

Comment

• Sup Cunts

This was my view today

Doing start line at the drift track

Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                It's all about priorities. My entire time on SW has been spent on a build, my yurt build. I just got back into cars last month.
                I know you're probably not around and won't backtrack, but day 3 of EZoo has been cancelled due to health risks. 2 people have died from molly overdoses and others are in the hospital in critical condition.

Fucking idiots.

The Kia has been parted.

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
                  Someone just posted a thread in OT about it.

People get so butt hurt over the dumbest shit.
                  I don't get it. Let people have their own opinions. I get what Rally is saying in his article, but just because he likes all cars, doesn't mean I do. I can respect work that went into a nice Ford, but I still fucking **** it because it's a Ford.
                  Originally posted by Oxer
                  people are such stupid cunts.
                  fuck everybody.
                  Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                  listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                  Originally posted by Dudermagee
                  You're stupid.

Comment

• I ran out of space to store parts.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                      I ran out of space to store parts.
                      Need more space or fewer parts.
                      Originally posted by Oxer
                      people are such stupid cunts.
                      fuck everybody.
                      Originally posted by Jesus Christ
                      listen to me carefully, go fuck yourself and never come back here again
                      Originally posted by Dudermagee
                      You're stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdel View Post
                        Need more space or fewer parts.
                        More space. Its kinda hard to have fewer parts when you are stripping a car.

Comment

• My friend is coming to drop his car and coilovers off so I can install them while he goes outta town.

I am actually installing coilovers on another car before I even do my own... Dafuq lol.

Comment

• So since I have an extra $100, I'm gonna go get my cordless impact gun.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                              So since I have an extra $100, I'm gonna go get my cordless impact gun.
                              Keep the ish fully charged or its gonna be useless.

Comment

• Originally posted by oHSo EuRo View Post
                                Keep the ish fully charged or its gonna be useless.
                                Yeap, I want to get a litho battery for mine. They seem to have more torque with those. At full charge mine rips off bolts tqed to 175lbs, at half life it struggles on lug nuts, after half life I use it for pulling off small shit or wait for it to die before I charge,

Comment

Working...
                                X