This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dudermagee View Post
    Wow! Un-fucking-believable. I want something to throw an LS into now.
    Sup. Call me Z.
    My Accord "build".

Comment

• Pick just about anything rwd
      Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• So many choices though.
        Sup. Call me Z.
        My Accord "build".

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
          So many choices though.
          I'm thinking about putting my 283 in a 80's Volvo Wagon.

Comment

• I'm leaning towards a 1980 Corolla sedan. I don't know why but I like that year. Problem is, finding one that isn't a turd.
            Sup. Call me Z.
            My Accord "build".

Comment

• I wanna get out of the house and do something today.

Originally posted by TRaNz
              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• I know the recent SW article proclaims that there is not discrimination. Dont get me wrong it was a well written article but the pictures showed differently. It showed many bagged euro cars, a couple of american cars. truck. But ONLY 1 picture of a asian car a miata. To me that demonstrates the owners bias towards anything that is not asian.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                  I know the recent SW article proclaims that there is not discrimination. Dont get me wrong it was a well written article but the pictures showed differently. It showed many bagged euro cars, a couple of american cars. truck. But ONLY 1 picture of a asian car a miata. To me that demonstrates the owners bias towards anything that is not asian.
                  Be thankful there is even a Miata in it. I think if Burroughs wrote it would be just pics of BMW's. Cant judge on character though, haven't met the guy.

Comment

• Sup cunts.

Got my camber arms in. About to open the box...
                    Last edited by coconutt; 08-30-2013, 08:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Suo cunts.

Got my camber arms in. About to open the box...
                      Yooo! You better post pics. Lol.

yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                      They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• Spent the day listening to trap. Feeling too ghetto for living in the PNW lol.

Comment

• Comment

• neat
                            Dude... My nissan has like a v8, man.

Comment

• I almost don't wanna put them on when I get an alignment, just so the people don't adjust them carelessly.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                                I almost don't wanna put them on when I get an alignment, just so the people don't adjust them carelessly.
                                Just let them know when they do it.

Comment

Working...
                                X