This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    For the miles it isnt bad. I would low ball him at 22k. He is adding mod value in there

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      For the miles it isnt bad. I would low ball him at 22k. He is adding mod value in there
      For a boring silver CT car? Guess I'm lucky I got my STI for 14k.

Comment

• next feature is that evo!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          next feature is that evo!
          It would never happen it's not a BMW.

I'd lose faith in SW if this got a feature over Kyle's.

Comment

• a guy I know told me "all I really want to do is get featured on a web site"

hahahahahahaha ok dude glad you're doing it for the right reasons

Comment

• lol
              IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• I'm never going to have a feature and you know what, I'm cool with that. It's not about features and e-points it's about having fun.

Comment

• ill turn mine down.... But cxh sent me a email tho?
                  IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

I'm never going to have a feature and you know what, I'm cool with that. It's not about features and e-points it's about having fun.
                    Nah its cool, getting featured is fine, theres a ton of cool people with awesome cars that get featured. The problem is where popularity-hungry idiots flood the scene and do it just to get recognized so they can flex their ego.

Comment

• Well, I'm out till next Tuesday, gonna hike the Wallowa mountains. Bye Bye technology...

Comment

For a boring silver CT car? Guess I'm lucky I got my STI for 14k.
                        STI's are cheaper than Evos. But 14k still isnt bad

Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
                        ill turn mine down.... But cxh sent me a email tho?
                        I used to feel it would be an honor to get a SW feature. But with some of the recent crap features I would turn it down too. Its not the same where it was cool to get a feature. You had to have alot done to your car or something unique or crazy fab work/creativity. Now it just seems slap some air, wheels, older than 1980 and you got yourself a feature.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          I used to feel it would be an honor to get a SW feature. But with some of the recent crap features I would turn it down too. Its not the same where it was cool to get a feature. You had to have alot done to your car or something unique or crazy fab work/creativity. Now it just seems slap some air, wheels, older than 1980 and you got yourself a feature.
                          I've been feeling the same way. don't forget to add rust or "patina".

Comment

• Dead in this bitch.

Duder are you running EL headers?

Comment

• No cunts in here?

Got my new flip key today, then took it to Home Depot to get it cut. This key is so much better than my old one...

Comment

Working...
                              X