Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just found out my health insurance has been cancelled. Welp this sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
      Just found out my health insurance has been cancelled. Welp this sucks.
      I loose mine in 28 days I quit my job the other day.... lol fuck it I haven't used it the two years I had it I just kept paying for it..OBAMA NO!
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Don't trip and fall and break your face

Comment

• yeah well

Dee Tee Emm

Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            Don't trip and fall and break your face
            I hope I never get up! FUKLYFE whats the point of it?

Originally posted by P78 View Post
            yeah well

Dee Tee Emm

GORG!
            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
              I hope I never get up! FUKLYFE whats the point of it?
              Haha positive

Comment

• According to the Huffington Post, the Swarovski crystal-embellished cup will retail for the jaw-dropping price of $150 (presumably when the Pumpkin Spice latte returns to stores on September 3rd.)

LOL. Fucking Retards.

Comment

• i'd drive them like that on the road

because racecar

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                    That's probably what people think when we tell them "Yeah, I just spent $1,500 on my BBS wheels for my car."

But seriously, agreed. Some suburbian soccar mom will buy it, even though it won't fit in her Coach purse or her cupholders in her Escalade.
                    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                    Originally posted by Ollie
                    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      That's probably what people think when we tell them "Yeah, I just spent $1,500 on my BBS wheels for my car."

But seriously, agreed. Some suburbian soccar mom will buy it, even though it won't fit in her Coach purse or her cupholders in her Escalade.
                      I was guessing some hipster or yuppie to go with their Imac, Ipod, Ipad and Iphone, that are all on the table next to him.

Comment

• bro I would drive a cut sprang 190e w that decal n some fake wheels if its like that!
                        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• yeah you would do that

over here it will be a gigantic pain in the ass if not impossibru to get it road legal

this one is even more badass

Last edited by P78; 08-29-2013, 12:23 PM.

Comment

• I had that plastic model before one of my favs! And hell yeah I would drive a replica of this even if it was auto trany lol
                            IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Chris, my E36 was great through winter. The thermostat was goosed when I got it, so I replaced that and it's ran fine ever since. Your winters might be a bit harsher than ours though

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                                I was guessing some hipster or yuppie to go with their Imac, Ipod, Ipad and Iphone, that are all on the table next to him.
                                Hipster are poor, remember? They don't make money from working at that organic frozen yogurt hemp food store.
                                Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                                Chris, my E36 was great through winter. The thermostat was goosed when I got it, so I replaced that and it's ran fine ever since. Your winters might be a bit harsher than ours though
                                I'm sure my M3 would be a fucking riot in the winter, but I don't want to do any more damage to it at this point. The guy who had it before me drove it year-round and didn't wash it as much as he should have, so now there's rust on the edges of the doors and the trunk.

I really, really don't want to, but if our financial situation doesn't improve, I may have to do it.
                                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                                Originally posted by Ollie
                                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

Working...
                                X