Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really want an FD for a badass daily.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
      Coo, just relaxing at home for now and window shopping online lol.

There's a chance I could have wheels on Friday or Saturday next week, and my BC's should be here this coming Monday.

Game plan:
      Change bad half shaft and install BC's (won't lower it much so I can go get a transmission fluid flush)
      Re-slam
      Remove spacers and get alignment
      Save for wheels unless the wheels I'm trying to get are still available then I'll pick up those, then save again

Also my friend with an E39 picked up some X5's for $200. If I didn't link him that posting for those wheels, he'd probably gone the ESM/XXR route... He's been saved from doomage.

ahh nice what wheels you thinking of going with? Also bc's? what are you on now?

SOunds like alot of work in suspension lol

Also i am glad he stayed away lol that thread is psycho lol! And worth it if it prevented one sale of reps lol

Rob the king duche bbs fgt
      IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
        I really want an FD for a badass daily.
        wake up matt! lol

FD=Daily nowhere!
        IG @RobthaBavarian

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
          ahh nice what wheels you thinking of going with? Also bc's? what are you on now?

SOunds like alot of work in suspension lol

Also i am glad he stayed away lol that thread is psycho lol! And worth it if it prevented one sale of reps lol

Rob the king duche bbs fgt
          AMG monoblocks. I'm gonna have to search for 2 rears though because I want square.

I'm on Tein Basic. Too fucking basic they are

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob&co View Post
            wake up matt! lol

FD=Daily nowhere!
            I got AAA yo!

Comment

• Maybe I'll get this case:

Kinda want a keyboard case though.

Comment

• What a fucking great idea.

Comment

• Figured out a way to put my 90's bag phone on Verizon cell service. It would be fun to mount in the car.

Comment

• Pics?

Comment

• The battery doesn't hold a charge very well so I'm thinking about hardwiring it into the car with a switch for on/off so I don't have to use the cigarette lighter 24/7.

Out of the bag:

Comment

• May just end up throwing this bitch in the garbage, you never know.

Comment

• It'd be a cool retro, but it's all in the matter of making it work and have it cleanly done.

Reminds me of my OG Xbox cover retro'd onto my 360. I highly doubt I'll ever finish it.

Comment

• That sounds tight! I'm in the mode where I'm cleaning up wiring all about my car and deleting shit that is completely unnecessary so now would be a great time.

Comment

• I mean, I wanna retro it as much as having the LED's match on the OG Xbox to the 360's LED's.

And the controller ports on the OG deleted and switched to the USB's.

I think I've a bit a motivation now...

Comment

• derp

Comment

Working...
                                X