This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
    Nah thats not me, I havent had my parents buy me clothes in forever during the summers I live on my own and during school I am at home. I usually do not shop there for the reason you said. But they had a good deal going on and some cool shirts. I should get into thrift shopping, I just cant get over wearing some unknowns shirt. For all I know it could be made from rat shit and aids
    Yeah I wish I could shop at stores like that all the time too, but this way I get to have lots of clothes to fuck around with. I'll spend good money on jeans and underwear though, those are important. It does help that I have trashy taste and am ok wearing 90's basketball jerseys and XXL NASCAR shirts all the time.
    I've found some pretty cool stuff at thrift stores, 300 shoes for 10 bucks, versache jeans, ect. I turn around and sell some stuff on ebay so my shopping pays for itself somewhat.

As for wearing other people's stuff the way I look at it is that everybody is pretty gross, my filth is the same as everyone else's filth. They wash their shit pretty well too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
      Just kidding dude, just kidding
      Leave and never come back.
      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Originally posted by andybob View Post
        fgts
        yo andy, hows the shortcut to shred going for you? still debating on incorporating that into my training sched.

Comment

• Originally posted by Belvader View Post
          Just kidding dude, just kidding
          you do not belong here.

Comment

• le sigh
            Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

• Originally posted by colyvipmodular
              Hi my name is coly im a sale rep with vipmodular wheels and i really like your build on your car if you ever need a set of wheels let me know. we have alot of sponsorship options and discount pricing. hope to hear from you soon. coly@vipmodular.com site www.vipmodular.com
              Anybody else get this PM earlier?

I don't even know what the fuck this guy is talking about. No build here boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                No build here boss.
                exactly

not even wheels
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• ask him for a price

Comment

• yup it drove

german police took it off the motorway for obvious reasons haha

Comment

• meanwhile in Moldova

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZg0xSYcp-o"]2013. In Moldova children operated with construction tools - YouTube[/ame]

WARNING, graphic images!!!!

Comment

• That's a mad E36 cast away boat

Comment

• Someone needs to do that with a VN or something then it would perfect.

I am really broke with far too many ideas.

Comment

• Morning everyone.
                            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                            Originally posted by Ollie
                            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                              Morning everyone.
                              Hey dude!

Been checking out H22 swaps. Everything seems simple besides wiring. Fuck. I have no idea.

Originally posted by TRaNz
                              yeee, coz RainbowDash is the bestest. its fun combing its hair and tail isnt it? =P
                              Originally posted by TRaNz
                              They had an Accord Euro meet.....had to show face and you know.....win some respect....and gain exp points to unlock a new sector along with tier 3 vinyl and decals. =D

Comment

• sup chris

what spring rates for a '97 320i touring

Comment

Working...
                                X