This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm wanting to quit my current job.

I need to buy a fucking house, I need a garage to work in so that I can at least do fucking car shit. I'm over having the 911 just sit there on the street.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• This job is gonna kill me, I have zero to none free time and I need to start working on my car!

Comment

• Originally posted by DawsonLiri View Post
        This job is gonna kill me, I have zero to none free time and I need to start working on my car!
        thats the main reason I quit my Job, working from 8-6 means I only get to see my car or do pretty much anything in the dark

or on weekends when its either raining or i´m hungover

Comment

• What am I supposed to say?
          Been a month since I saw my cars. Finally going back home today for december and in January it's off to a different customer's project for another 4 weeks and in february 4 weeks in Munich again...

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Rage Friday.

Comment

• I haven’t driven my car since...July.

Don’t know when I’ll have the money for wheels. Sucks.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
              2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• We should all quit our jobs and start a garage out here in LA. Then we can play with cars and pretend to work.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• I’d be down.

Honestly I’m moving to either north Orange County or Long Beach when my lease is up, and I’m hoping to have a better garage situation then.
                  Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Am I the only person that can't stand people that use the term "Shooting Brake"?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jlyons617 View Post
                      Am I the only person that can't stand people that use the term "Shooting Brake"?
                      i like shooting brakes but the term is indeed kind of stupid.

just got around watching the latest Fast and Furious (like a year late) and I gotta say: Its enough.

Comment

• This is my bi monthly hey guys post

Comment

• Originally posted by MadMax View Post
                          i like shooting brakes but the term is indeed kind of stupid.

just got around watching the latest Fast and Furious (like a year late) and I gotta say: Its enough.
                          Still haven't watched that one all the way through. Doubt I'll ever actually finish it.

Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                          This is my bi monthly hey guys post
                          Yo.
                          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by theseeker411 View Post
                            Still haven't watched that one all the way through. Doubt I'll ever actually finish it.
                            no need for that...

it started snowing here and my dumbass naturally went out "drifting" with the "winter car" and drove up a curb. luckily no damage.

Comment

• Slowly piecing an air kit together for my s8. What does everyone use to secure the leader line to the body?

Comment

• Originally posted by mrg7243 View Post
                                Slowly piecing an air kit together for my s8. What does everyone use to secure the leader line to the body?
                                I zip tied mine to the brake lines. Worked fine.

Got to work this morning and the clinic I’m covering at today forgot I was coming and didn’t have any patients on my schedule. So now instead of my usual 12-14 patients I see here on a normal day, I have 7. One already cancelled. It’s gonna be a long day.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

Working...
                                X