This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you know what really sucks

now audi and merc are gonna have to come up with something similar (altho in a GLK you can fit 7 people)
    Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• I miss when the big boys from Germany were completely non-apologetic. They made the kinds of cars that beat up other manufacturers on the playground and kicked sand in their eyes after stealing their lunch money.

Now it's like they're middle-aged car producers who are going to rehab and therapy while trying to 'fix' the things they did in the past by pleasing everyone. They don't have the 'bad boy' image they used to, and that makes me a little sad.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• It's like Peugeot, in the 80s they made badass cars, en then someone decided they should make poorly constructies crap cars
        Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Honda has always been lackluster, but all the cars they make now blow.

At least they had the 90's where they made cool shit. Type R Civics and Integras, the NSX, S2000, etc.
          BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
          Originally posted by Ollie
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Sup nigs.

I should go pick up some Duplicolor Perfect Match paint today and paint some shit as well as rotate my tires, clean inside of wheels, and put new center caps on.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
              Sup nigs.

I should go pick up some Duplicolor Perfect Match paint today and paint some shit as well as rotate my tires, clean inside of wheels, and put new center caps on.
              Is Duplicolor code for plastidip?
              Website | Facebook | Instagram @Broadway_Static

Comment

• Sup Dave.

Comment

• After 3 months of emails and 2 hour long interviews, the owner of the other shop just asked for my references. By the end of the week I should have an official detailed job offer

Comment

• Sweet deal.

I clogged the toilet. Been a while.

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Sweet deal.

I clogged the toilet. Been a while.
                      Leave it for someone else to deal with

Comment

• Lol it has been fixed.

Comment

• pfffft wheres the fun in that

Comment

• Doing that at work would fucking awesome because whoever would use the bathroom next, I'd get either a phone call or a text

Comment

• Its a good thing Im not president. my instant reaction to rioting would be to napalm the whole area immediately

Comment

• Originally posted by FRSBrndn View Post
                                I just assumed school since your location says state college.

I would have found a different job by now. Thats too much.
                                My job is way better than living at home with my parents.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X