X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -hey bro wyd

-working on my car

-no way, im grabbin some wrenches, omw

-shows up to garage, walks in, its a nerd downloading a firmware update for the electric motor on his self-driving computer car from his ipod

-haha, hell yeah, mods

Comment

• i guess wheel and body kit businesses can continue

Comment

• Imagine some scene boi throwing a Rocket Bunny kit on a Tesla truck.

Comment

• as terrible as that sounds, it at least would show somebody is still willing to modify these expensive electric cars

Comment

• whats scary, is the LOW number of modified tesla's. or even hybrids. nobody really wants to modify EV's. might just be too early to say but

Comment

• honestly i wouldnt modify a tesla either, but my reason is simply that I dont feel comfortable modifying anything worth over $10k

Comment

• There aren't that many products to modify them? And The costs are still higher than most are comfortable with. People do fuck with Priuses

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Originally posted by zoo View Post
                  There aren't that many products to modify them? And The costs are still higher than most are comfortable with. People do fuck with Priuses
                  Yep. I'm surprised not to see more aftermarket for them. I thought Rocket Bunny would have a kit by now.

I have seen the modified Prius', I can dig it.

Comment

• who else got a 5 day weekend

Comment

• bought a horrible winter/spare set of TSW's for the eclipse last night

Comment

• who else thanksgiving fat

Comment

• got to ride in a side-by-side on tracks this weekend. i believe it is the most expensive and loudest way on earth to travel 15mph on snow

Comment

• amazing how much strength i lost over the weekend. my regular reps felt so much heavier

Comment

• it is so tempting to pick up this white G80 but i will stay strong

Comment

• tfw you have an easy life and all you do is keep trying to complicate it

Comment

Working...
                                X