Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be 35 next year. It'd be great to actually settle down somewhere now. We'll see what happens.
    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Without getting too personal about it, what keeps stopping you from doing so?

Comment

• I feel like an old man haha, only 19 and already trying to settle.. I just don't see the point in jumping all around. With the way my life is it just wouldn't work. I give you props for getting that far without laying roots though.
        2 328i e36's
        Saabaru linear 2.5na
        Various projects.
        sigpic
        Intro;
        http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• man is already monday

Comment

• #grrrmondays

Comment

• so uh.... watched basic instinct last night for the first time

that must have been wild in the 90's

Comment

• ragemonday for sure.

Weekend went too fast. Had yard sale yesterday, scored another sweet piece of furniture from the sixties for cheap.
                We got so much shit sold and sent to Goodwill yesterday. I broke my back again.
                IG: @sebastienaudeon
                1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                *pats Sebs head*
                there there.
                keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• sounds productive!

Comment

• Was, today one of our contractors is starting on the bathroom demo too, wild
                    1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                    there there.

Comment

• are you gonna wait till thats done to move in full time? or are you already in the new house full time

Comment

• watching the coverage from the drift event in shawano and they got a stock body c5 corvette in there doing pretty decent.

crazy since there was a local drift event here too, and there was a stock c5 there too lol

kinda cool finally seeing someone throw those around

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                          are you gonna wait till thats done to move in full time? or are you already in the new house full time
                          We're waiting, we're out of our current apartment on the 1st and then living out of suitcase until everything is done.

Asbestos removal starts on the 1st, then HVAC is all done and all that jazz. Lots of shit to do but really looking forward to being in. Hopefully early November.
                          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                          there there.

Comment

• On the topic of house stuff, painted the bathroom a raspberry pinkish red color and got paint for the tub, cleaned the yard up some more and got our new water heater mocked up. Redoing countertops and the water supply for the dishwasher, also the heating oil connection and tank. The old one sat on the ground and no company is willing to fill it.. Houses are a lot of work, but when done right it can be fun and the work is worth the final product.
                            2 328i e36's
                            Saabaru linear 2.5na
                            Various projects.
                            sigpic
                            Intro;
                            http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              We're waiting, we're out of our current apartment on the 1st and then living out of suitcase until everything is done.

Asbestos removal starts on the 1st, then HVAC is all done and all that jazz. Lots of shit to do but really looking forward to being in. Hopefully early November.
                              blow up a mattress in the garage and spoon up with the 911

Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
                              On the topic of house stuff, painted the bathroom a raspberry pinkish red color and got paint for the tub, cleaned the yard up some more and got our new water heater mocked up. Redoing countertops and the water supply for the dishwasher, also the heating oil connection and tank. The old one sat on the ground and no company is willing to fill it.. Houses are a lot of work, but when done right it can be fun and the work is worth the final product.
                              i can vouch for this. making progress on my house or even mowing the yard makes me that less likely to jump that day

Comment

• Ah suh dudes.
                                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

Working...
                                X