Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i still got a buddy that think he works out, likes hot cars, and flashes jewelry for himself lmao

Comment

• yeah you do those things to feel good about yourself... but why? so you can feel superior to the dudes around you. but what makes you superior? um... all the features that are attractive to the opposite sex... ah.... and here we are

Comment

• every project seem so cheap at first glance

Comment

• hmm i get it for this much, slap some wheels on it, coils, BAM! stunna!

Comment

• forgetting, all used cars get sold for a reason, theres this, theres that.... and soon all of your light and fluffy dreams start to get dragged down by buzzkill repairs and nickle and dime murder

Comment

• how quickly the dream fades when the project is finally yours, but your get a clearer picture of it after its spent 3 weeks sitting in your driveway with no work done

Comment

• suddenly everything seems so expensive

Comment

• those $500 wheels you were going to find turned out to be $1200, and the offsets aint so good so you're already thinking about lips..... still gotta get tires, but think you might wait till youre relipped... so it continues to sit there and look like ass on stockers and busted trim

Comment

• you were gonna replace all the window seals.....

Comment

• in your mind it seemed so easy... they would just snap in... bada bing bada boom....

Comment

• but that $350 rubber seal kit is $350 that could go towards wheels and getting the car to sit right... seals can wait.... come to think of it, i dont really care about the seals that much anyway... ahaha..

Comment

• maybe i'll just pull one seal and see how easy it is heh....

Comment

• (pulls seal)

(finds rust)

Comment

• hmmmm.... can you hear that?

Comment

• oh yeah... its there...listen.... its coming closer..... like thunder.....

Comment

Working...
                                X