Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• and the deductive idiot that i am.. i think.. well i'm handsome as that bloke, i got jeans and a jacket, i can easily drive to the coast, cigs are cheap, all i really need, really is that victory

Comment

• and the thought begins to fester

Comment

• at work, on the drive home, standing in the aisle at the market, its that burgundy victory that keeps spinning around in my mind

Comment

• i ignore my common sense, all the years of experience, my knowledge of reality... because i want to believe...

Comment

• i'm gonna buy that victory... and she'll finally come along

Comment

• how could she not? how dare she not? i will have the bike from the magazine! the very bike! she'll have no choice

Comment

• you fool

Comment

• all you did was got yourself a $13,000.00 loan and monthly payment plus interest on an impractical recreational vehicle that you might ride 3 times a summer after the first year you bought it. you still dont have the blonde, and the bikes covered in dust in the shed but you're paying insurance on it and the batterys dead

Comment

• even if you got the blonde, you freaking retard, women **** wearing helmets like they **** convertibles, it messes up their hair. if you knew the first thing about these high maintenance hoes, you'd know theyre nothing like the commercial, theyre a pain in the ass, never happy with anything, dont listen to a word you say, and everything you say hurts their feelings or at best, is controversial

Comment

• i can count all the times ive given girls rides on bikes on one hand

Comment

• it does make a good first-date though

Comment

• thats the thing. the best part of dating are the first few dates.

Comment

• when you're both on your best behavior and the beast hasnt reared its head

Comment

• i wasn't gonna make this about women, i swear

Comment

• its just so much of the stuntin we do is at least in some way connected to competing for women

Comment

Working...
                                X