X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
    y u no update gaybenz thrad with sowo stories
    Because I drove the FRS to sowo :/ and I just left it at the cabin all week. I just rode with everyone else and drank and drank and drank. It was actually pretty fun not having a car there haha

I've been messing with the benz still though. Bought some wheels fro the frs too. Trying to sell both rucks... Starting on the toyota truck again. Need to sell the advans. Looking for a drive train for my 48. Lots of fun stuff.
    IG: ashtonlafleur

Comment

• Originally posted by aLaFleur View Post
      Because I drove the FRS to sowo :/ and I just left it at the cabin all week. I just rode with everyone else and drank and drank and drank. It was actually pretty fun not having a car there haha

I've been messing with the benz still though. Bought some wheels fro the frs too. Trying to sell both rucks... Starting on the toyota truck again. Need to sell the advans. Looking for a drive train for my 48. Lots of fun stuff.
      You sound like you're a busy southerner.
      BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
      Originally posted by Ollie
      We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

ahh.. that explains it

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
          You sound like you're a busy southerner.
          Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
          ahh.. that explains it
          Y'all got it all figured out.

Comment

• Someone polish these Goddamn lips for me

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
              Someone polish these Goddamn lips for me
              Ship em to me. I'll knock it out. For a small fee of course

Comment

• Considering it. I've not even finished one yet. Corrosion wont come out and im down at 320, should I go to 240?

Comment

Y'all got it all figured out.
                  I read that with an accent in my head.

Busy is a way of life for people who get shit done.
                  Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Someone polish these Goddamn lips for me
                  HA. It took me over a year to get my Etoiles done.
                  Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                  Considering it. I've not even finished one yet. Corrosion wont come out and im down at 320, should I go to 240?
                  The fact that you've already done 320 and there's still corrosion leads me to believe that the lip in question might be fucked.
                  We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• I'll put some pics in my build thread later, you can have a look and see. I didn't expect to have to do this much work to them

Comment

• Originally posted by Minuki View Post
                      Considering it. I've not even finished one yet. Corrosion wont come out and im down at 320, should I go to 240?
                      If you can't get it it out, yes. I usualy never go above 4-500 anyways if that gives you an idea of how coarse i start with lol

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                      I read that with an accent in my head.

Busy is a way of life for people who get shit done.

HA. It took me over a year to get my Etoiles done.

The fact that you've already done 320 and there's still corrosion leads me to believe that the lip in question might be fucked.
                      I typed it with an accent.

How the fuck did it take you a year to polish wheels? Damn fool...

Comment

• Yeah? Shit man, I was gonna go right up to 2000, then polish them haha

Comment

• If you do it right you'll never have to go that high.

These were pretty bad when i got them. Sanded up to 500 then polished.

Comment

If you can't get it it out, yes. I usualy never go above 4-500 anyways if that gives you an idea of how coarse i start with lol

I typed it with an accent.

How the fuck did it take you a year to polish wheels? Damn fool...
                            Agreed, more aggressive than 500 grit can cause some pretty deep gouges. I usually start on 800 truthfully.

It took me a year because I had absolutely no motivation to work on them at all after starting the first. When I actually did get around to finishing the job, it took me all of 8 hours to finish the other 3.

Comment

• u guys use a drill and a foam ball for polish right?

what compounds u recommend?

Comment

• Ah, those look awesome man. Weird though, I don't see why the corrosion isn't coming out, they're not even terribly bad, it's just like little bits of pitting that I cant get out

Comment

Working...
                                X