Clear All

• Fuck I am so ready for bed...

What's people's plans for this weekend?
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Working on the little trailer. Maybe go shoot some guns. You?

Comment

• I have actual zero idea, I'm sure there will be some events happening or family things tomorrow night as per usual.

Just counting down them days until I get the Porsche and head to New York.
        Looks like I won't be getting the 911 back until after New York now, looking at the 11th of October!
        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
        there there.

Comment

• Going to a flat track motorcycle race tomorrow night. First time watching it live, should be fun.

Got a new pitman arm and drag link rebuild kit for the truck, so hopefully getting that installed and the truck re-aligned.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• Damn, shit got updated since I last logged in.

Been pretty busy, just spent a month in Munich for work, seems I'm living there part-time now, every 3 months or so. Cool town, but I wish work would pay for a parking space so I could go by car. Parking's hella expensive there.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• Nice man. I liked Munich when I was there. Need to go back and spend some more time there.

Got the dog groomed, picked up oil, filter, and spark plugs for the bike, got different wheels and 31s for the truck, and had a blast watching the Super Hooligan series at the speedway. Good day overall.
              Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Fucking starting to get excited about East Coast trip.

Headed to Philadelphia for a couple of nights, a night in Atlantic City and then up to Brooklyn.
                Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Can now legally drive in the US of A on a CA drivers license, yeah buddy!

Lightweight baby, nothin but a peanut!
                Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                Umm, tbh, I think it compares relatively well. I mean, the DMV handles 100x more than the shit back in Australia so it is all relative to the number of people coming through.

I agree Kielan, I prefer the other style, I can easily make it so that each individual can change it and that this is just the default theme. I know it was not sitting well with a lot of users the previous theme, so I spent some time on Monday, or Tuesday, to get this fixed.

There are still changes I need to make, but juggling it with full time work and then full time side work, sucks dick.
                Oh totally understood, I was just being pedantic. I do truly appreciate the work that goes into this stuff. Though individual user customization would be sweet
                - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Getting up early on a Monday and having breakfast at Denny's before work. First time I've ever done such a thing.

Comment

• Gonna have them Dennys shits at work.

Bimmerheads told me it'd be 1800 to rebuild my motor with a better cam. Which would be a great deal if I wasn't trying to move in like 7 months.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by coconutt View Post
                      Getting up early on a Monday and having breakfast at Denny's before work. First time I've ever done such a thing.
                      Had breakfast at Denny's? Yeah, I've never done that either. Don't know why anyone would.
                      - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Ahaha Oxer and I have had breakfast at Denny's. That was a bad idea...

It is relatively simple to allow users to select what theme they want. I can add the old one back if you want Kielan?
                        1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                        there there.

Comment

• Morning guys.

Comment

• Good morning.

Finally watched the last round of MotoGP at San Marino. 150+ mph in the rain on a motorcycle. Yeah, no thanks.
                            Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                              Ahaha Oxer and I have had breakfast at Denny's. That was a bad idea...

It is relatively simple to allow users to select what theme they want. I can add the old one back if you want Kielan?
                              It would be awesome!
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• 150 in the rain, pass.

Comment

Working...
                                X