Page 2455 of 2476 FirstFirst ... 14551955235524052445245324542455245624572465 ... LastLast
Results 61,351 to 61,375 of 61895

Thread: Random Thread V2.0

  1. #61351
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,033

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.AK View Post
    Vagina
    i saw your old plates today.

  2. #61352
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    near Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    5,509

  3. #61353
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    3,014

    Default

    Ordered a rear fender eliminator kit and smaller turn signals for the Triumph.

    It's strange, I get more excited about building this bike than I do about finishing ODB. I've been mildly tempted to sell it lately.
    Ol Dirty Bastard

    Photo by Alex Dooley

  4. #61354
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    near Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    5,509

    Default

    Holy crap, mad monday today. So much going wrong at work today.

  5. #61355
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Ordered a rear fender eliminator kit and smaller turn signals for the Triumph.

    It's strange, I get more excited about building this bike than I do about finishing ODB. I've been mildly tempted to sell it lately.
    i dont know if ive asked this, how long have you had that car?

  6. #61356
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    3,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post
    i dont know if ive asked this, how long have you had that car?
    Damn near 8 years.
    Ol Dirty Bastard

    Photo by Alex Dooley

  7. #61357
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Damn near 8 years.
    thats a good chunk of time. youre doing better than me though, ive had the rx7 for 7 years, and have driven it twice. six years ago...

  8. #61358
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    40,468

    Default

    Bummed I don't have time to see anyone while I'm in LA today and tomorrow...
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

  9. #61359
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sequim WA
    Posts
    7,418

    Default

    Morning all.


    CJ, What's you plan for Leavenworth? Apparently I'm in Portland on Friday and Saturday, But then I'm over in Tacoma/Puyallup, on Sunday, so I might be able to catch you on the trip back.

  10. #61360
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    when is leavenworth? and is it still a bmw/vw show? i have never gone

  11. #61361
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sequim WA
    Posts
    7,418

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post
    when is leavenworth? and is it still a bmw/vw show? i have never gone
    Should be on Saturday. It's pretty much anything euro at this point.

  12. #61362
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Should be on Saturday. It's pretty much anything euro at this point.
    oh damn it, i have stuff to do to catch up from being gone last weekend. ive wanted to go to that at least once but every year something comes up

  13. #61363
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    takin the moto in for a new tire at lunch. gonna miss skidding through intersections for the

  14. #61364
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    rosiejones( o Y o )
    Posts
    15,824

    Default

    All I can do on my day off today is finish sanding down the repaired portion of my used side skirt. Gonna be over 100F for the rest of the week.

  15. #61365
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    it was hot here yesterday then today cooled off wtf

  16. #61366
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    rosiejones( o Y o )
    Posts
    15,824

    Default

    I've some low spots on my repair smh. Least I can apply filler and resand since I won't be painting for the rest of the week.

  17. #61367
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    bodyman over here

  18. #61368
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    near Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    5,509

    Default

    Well, think I'm gonna order some fender flares for the Ram soon to install when I repaint the bed.

    Next step, once the current tires are worn, 17in steelies and 35s.

    Oh lawd, I'm building a brodozer.

  19. #61369
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    3,033

    Default

    I can see you turning up like that:



    had my first day back at work after being on holiday for 2 weeks and as always on such days it was ridiculously hot in the office.

    ate like 3lbs of watermelon for dinner wich was definately not a smart move
    Last edited by MadMax; 06-20-2017 at 05:11 PM.

  20. #61370
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    rosiejones( o Y o )
    Posts
    15,824

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post
    bodyman over here
    The Bondo bumper repair kit in the automotive section at Wally World is pretty handy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.AK View Post
    Well, think I'm gonna order some fender flares for the Ram soon to install when I repaint the bed.

    Next step, once the current tires are worn, 17in steelies and 35s.

    Oh lawd, I'm building a brodozer.
    Wait, Rams are available in Germany?

  21. #61371
    BozoBubble's Avatar
    BozoBubble is offline Ride Height For What? StanceWorks Visitor
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    OG of SEK
    Posts
    100

    Default

    Germany has pretty lax import laws compared to the U.S., I always assumed he just brought it in himself.

  22. #61372
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    3,014

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Morning all.


    CJ, What's you plan for Leavenworth? Apparently I'm in Portland on Friday and Saturday, But then I'm over in Tacoma/Puyallup, on Sunday, so I might be able to catch you on the trip back.
    Leaving here tomorrow after work, spending the night in Sacramento, then drive straight from there to Seattle Thursday. Stay in Leavenworth Friday to Sunday, and start heading home Sunday afternoon. Hope to make it back to SoCal Monday afternoon/evening so I can have a day off to chill before I get back to work on Wednesday.
    Ol Dirty Bastard

    Photo by Alex Dooley

  23. #61373
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    near Cologne, Germany
    Posts
    5,509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by coconutt View Post
    Wait, Rams are available in Germany?
    The current gen are actually available officially! Actually, the only fullsize p/u available here officially. The previous gens are all imports, though.
    All the other fullsize trucks are imports, Chevys and Fords and such. Only natively available pickups here are small-ish trucks like Ford Ranger, Mitsubishi L200, VW Amarok and the Nissan Navara. Some kind of Suzuki and Isuzu as well, I believe...


    Quote Originally Posted by BozoBubble View Post
    Germany has pretty lax import laws compared to the U.S., I always assumed he just brought it in himself.
    Mine was actually imported back in 2004 and used as a Company car / advertising car for Frolic, a dog food company.
    Last edited by Dr.AK; 06-21-2017 at 06:21 AM.

  24. #61374
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Leaving here tomorrow after work, spending the night in Sacramento, then drive straight from there to Seattle Thursday. Stay in Leavenworth Friday to Sunday, and start heading home Sunday afternoon. Hope to make it back to SoCal Monday afternoon/evening so I can have a day off to chill before I get back to work on Wednesday.
    youre driving ODB that far?

  25. #61375
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,576

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Leaving here tomorrow after work, spending the night in Sacramento, then drive straight from there to Seattle Thursday. Stay in Leavenworth Friday to Sunday, and start heading home Sunday afternoon. Hope to make it back to SoCal Monday afternoon/evening so I can have a day off to chill before I get back to work on Wednesday.
    youre driving ODB that far?

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •