Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imagine creating an electric car with a battery just as expensive to replace as a gas engine in a gas car, and feeling like you accomplished something when really you took the dog poo out of the room and replaced it with cow poo

Comment

• nobody wants to admit it but the cheapest to maintain and most efficient car has already been out for over 30 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
        nobody wants to admit it but the cheapest to maintain and most efficient car has already been out for over 30 years.

Comment

• pills that are hard to swallow

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
            pills that are hard to swallow

Comment

• gas-engine cars bout to get forgotten real soon anyway, anyone still investing in them is putting their stock in a dying breed

Comment

• ford already took the leap with the ecoboost 4cyl F150, thats when trucks as we know them, died

Comment

• nobody really talkin bout coal rolling diesels anymore either, think thats about wrapped

Comment

• punch list to be completed by Monday:

paint all 7 basement window trim
                    attach garage safety cable
                    DONE - add vents and access door to porch
                    DONE - handrail to basement
                    install 7 egress wells
                    GFCI outlets in kitchen and bath
                    DONE - 6'x8' linoleum flooring in basement bath

Comment

• i may seem like i have it together but i really bout to lose his mind

Comment

• i wasnt built for flippin houses

Comment

• this deadline/inspections/quadruple digit repairs/phone calls and paperwork aint 4 m3

Comment

• mfw the contractor said my punch list aint even that long lmao

Comment

• was really lookin like a crackhead on all fours in the basement last night pullin backing of self-stick laminate tiles an slappin them mfs all over the place well after the sun gone down

Comment

• Home Depot please forgive me but im back to return more tools that i had to buy for this 5 min project and dont wanna keep and honestly just want my money back irl

Comment

Working...
                                X