Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 200k is the last chance to sell. if done gone over that, take it to the grave

Comment

• i know, it hurts. but this aint nobody fault but yours. you did this to yourself baby

Comment

• you really drove this thing 10 times around the planet and you gonna play stupid like you just had it for a couple years? nigga the kids yo wife gave birth to in that car got they own kids now, gtfo with that!

Comment

• nobody asked you to put a new set of tires on it, a transmission, and a timing belt/water pump job. you should have binned it when the transmission went out! thats on you homie

Comment

• i honestly really want to take a car to 200k myself

Comment

• most i ever put on a car was 70k and that was the pathfinder.

Comment

• the dilemma is, what car could i possibly buy that i could put up with for that long?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                  the dilemma is, what car could i possibly buy that i could put up with for that long?
                  2013 Honda Accord Coupe 2.5L 6-spd manual w/sport package trim

Comment

• ^ big if true

Comment

• need to get out to a dealer and test drive one, see whats up

Comment

• knowing good and well that what i should do, is drive my current beater to 200k, putting all the money i save from driving that, into my 401k so that maybe i can retire someday

Comment

• imma be a damned fool if i dont save up a duffel bag in the next year or two

Comment

• got no excuses

Comment

• the age-old dilemma. flex now or later?

Comment

• funny how tesla be sayin their cars dont need maintenance and one of the many advantages over gasoline cars is that their motors last forever or at least longer than the gasoline engines, and yet.... all the teslas with mileage over 50k be avoided by everyone... hmmmm ok

Comment

Working...
                                X