Page 2457 of 2457 FirstFirst ... 14571957235724072447245524562457
Results 61,401 to 61,420 of 61420

Thread: Random Thread V2.0

  1. #61401
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,469

    Default

    i grilled burgers, hot tubbed, and popped wheelies

  2. #61402
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Niceeee, need wheelie videos.

    I swear to God today is dragging on though. I am ready to get home and continue along with my application building.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  3. #61403
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Akershus, Norway
    Posts
    8

    Default

    I just need to make 5 comments before I can make myself a thread on this forum, so this is my 2nd comment

  4. #61404
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Ahaha oh hey new comer, solid work on commenting in RT!

    Means you'll have to stick around for a bit and introduce yourself to everyone here. Remember, RT, there are no rules.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  5. #61405
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Akershus, Norway
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Ahaha oh hey new comer, solid work on commenting in RT!

    Means you'll have to stick around for a bit and introduce yourself to everyone here. Remember, RT, there are no rules.
    Haha thanks!

    Alright, hey guys! I'm Emil from Norway, I am 24 years old and I drive a 2014 VW Passat B7 which I will make a thread on when I am allowed I work as a mechanic for Caterpillar

  6. #61406
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SebastienPeek View Post
    Niceeee, need wheelie videos.

    I swear to God today is dragging on though. I am ready to get home and continue along with my application building.
    i could probably do that

    that reminds me, i need to update my resume

  7. #61407
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,469

  8. #61408
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sequim WA
    Posts
    7,365

    Default

    Yo RT.

  9. #61409
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,469

    Default

    whats gud

  10. #61410
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Sequim WA
    Posts
    7,365

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post
    whats gud

    Waiting for lunch. Got a guy coming to look at the Subaru today.


    What's going on in Oregon? It was hot as hell when I was in Portland this weekend.

  11. #61411
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    Fuck yeah guy looking at the Subaru, nice.
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  12. #61412
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,908

    Default

    Got back to OC at 4 in the morning. Salem, OR to here should've taken 14 hours. It took 21. Partly because my buddy's Mercury Mountaineer wasn't up to the job of dragging his heavy ass trailer up Mount Shasta or the Grapevine, partly because every time we stopped we had to take forever to get going again. This is why I do roadtrips by myself.

    ET: No idea.
    '87 BMW L6 "Ol Dirty Bastard" Build Thread
    Instagram:@theseeker411

  13. #61413
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    4,879

    Default

    I know those feels CJ, but glad you made it home in one piece
    IG: @sebastienaudeon
    1974 Porsche 911S

    Quote Originally Posted by TRaNz View Post
    *pats Sebs head*
    there there.
    keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

  14. #61414
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jlyons617 View Post
    Waiting for lunch. Got a guy coming to look at the Subaru today.


    What's going on in Oregon? It was hot as hell when I was in Portland this weekend.
    nothing like dumping a car youre trying to sell, good luck

    got really hot, then last night had flash flood warning, high winds,

    i was out on the motorcycle in shorts and a t
    Quote Originally Posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Got back to OC at 4 in the morning. Salem, OR to here should've taken 14 hours. It took 21. Partly because my buddy's Mercury Mountaineer wasn't up to the job of dragging his heavy ass trailer up Mount Shasta or the Grapevine, partly because every time we stopped we had to take forever to get going again. This is why I do roadtrips by myself.
    tavelling alone is most efficient, but also feelsaloneman. im trying to wrangle together a 5 person houseboat weekend in seattle for this year's formula drift trip. still need to collect payment on the $1600 rental. wish me luck

    glad to hear ODB made it without issue though

  15. #61415
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Wilton, CT / State College, PA
    Posts
    40,375

    Default

    Can't wait to get fucking home.
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

  16. #61416
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,908

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Miroteknik View Post
    nothing like dumping a car youre trying to sell, good luck

    got really hot, then last night had flash flood warning, high winds,

    i was out on the motorcycle in shorts and a t


    tavelling alone is most efficient, but also feelsaloneman. im trying to wrangle together a 5 person houseboat weekend in seattle for this year's formula drift trip. still need to collect payment on the $1600 rental. wish me luck

    glad to hear ODB made it without issue though
    Thanks man. Honestly I like traveling alone. Most of my road trips are that way.

    When is FD Seattle?

    ET: No idea.
    '87 BMW L6 "Ol Dirty Bastard" Build Thread
    Instagram:@theseeker411

  17. #61417
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    rosiejones( o Y o )
    Posts
    15,793

    Default

    Yo.

    Anybody trying to use Tapatalk still or nah? Gave it a try and nope.

  18. #61418
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Irvine, CA
    Posts
    2,908

    Default

    I tried once and ***** it.

    ET: No idea.
    '87 BMW L6 "Ol Dirty Bastard" Build Thread
    Instagram:@theseeker411

  19. #61419
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    rosiejones( o Y o )
    Posts
    15,793

    Default


  20. #61420
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Oregon, USA
    Posts
    6,469

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by theseeker411 View Post
    Thanks man. Honestly I like traveling alone. Most of my road trips are that way.

    When is FD Seattle?
    first weekend in august.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •