Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this new way of life (moving from state to state for jobs or opportunities) is just a way to keep people from paying off their properties. it keeps them in a constant loop of going from loan to loan, without ever actually owning anything. over time, the unpaid interest grows to a negative amount, to the point where you dont have enough equity to get another loan. thats when you are forced to rent, which is just slavery. you pay to have nothing when you leave. you literally pay to lay your head on a pillow in a room that is not your own.

this way people never grow roots. they can't pay anything off, so they don't own anything to speak of. they can be easily herded about the country, strung along with whatever job or lifestyle incentive is popular at the time.

just a clutter of memories in a lot of different places, and nothing to show for it.

Comment

• and now with monogamous, lasting marriages being a joke, the idea of paying off a 30-year mortgage and raising a family is just a flashback memory of the 50's.

hah. 30 years. nobody commits to anything for that long. even a 15-year mortgage is a stretch.

Comment

• i guess you just rent lol

Comment

• Comment

• the government is grooming the population to get used to the idea that RENTING IS SAME AS OWNING. once this is done, people have nothing to fight for. the government can strong-arm the sheep into whatever it wants them to do, because they own nothing, they have nothing. everything they have is on loan, on a plan, on a contract. everything is disposable, nothing is unique, nothing is special. rooms will be glorified cells, humans will have lost individual creativity, dreams, and aspirations. every fantasy and desire will be lived out in virtual or synthetic ways and realities, and artificial intelligence will do our thinking for us. it will manage our finances, give us advice on the best choice based on statistic, and in the end, we will not have our own minds.

Comment

• (gets up to fill cup of coffee)

Comment

• oh and heres a hot take, why do bitches love to travel?

they love the concept of fresh starts. they ruin everything everywhere they go, and so the idea that they can go somewhere where nothing has been spoiled, is a ray of hope. bitches only like to stay in a place until they've ruined it.

then its time to go somewhere nnew <3<3<3<3 xoxoxox~*~*~*~*~*~

nobody leaves a place where they're happy
                Last edited by Miroteknik; 09-21-2018, 11:12 AM.

Comment

• and i've thought of just having liquid assets. cause isnt that the ultimate power? having nothing holding you down, having fully liquid cash? being able to snap your suitcase shut and walk out the door?

the only problem I've found with that, is that if this country goes to hell financially, (another recession) that money will be worth nothing. even in recessions, property is usually still worth more than other assets.

i will never forget those black and white photos in my school textbooks of the great depression. where men wheeled wheelbarrows full of cash to buy a loaf of bread, and where ....

who remembers this photo

Comment

• remember that kid you made fun of in the great depression?

this is him now

feel old yet?

Comment

• Miro dropping truth bombs
                      IG: @sebastienaudeon
                      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      *pats Sebs head*
                      there there.
                      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• i need to relax

might go out tonight

Comment

• Miro = woke af (so woke it's scary)

Comment

• its easy to go along with the flow when you're a kid and you have no reason to believe or wonder otherwise

but when you get older and start seeing the mechanisms behind the magic, its hard to keep believing the illusion
                            Last edited by Miroteknik; 09-21-2018, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• would be cool if my spark plugs have arrived, could try to swap em in and see if my misfire is due to plugs

Comment

• aaaaaand im out

Comment

Working...
                                X