• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chances of that are slim

Comment

• new corolla just looks like a prius now

Comment

• this angle had me interested

and this angle instantly ruined it for me.

Comment

• That shit looks like a Civic from 5 years ago.

Comment

• maybe, but the worst part? gas mileage is at 27-30 lmao my 90's beater gets that

Comment

• here... pay 25k to get the gas mileage you can get in a sub 5k car from 2 decades ago

Comment

• basic white girl: "BUT THE NEW COROLLA HAS BLUETOOTH IPOD AND THESE SHINY BUTTONS"

Comment

• I do miss climate control though. always be cranking on the a/c and heat knobs smh

Comment

• driven these corollas quite a bit and tbh really like em

Comment

• That vintage corolla is great for a commuter TBH. I had one as a rental earlier this year.

Comment

• yezzir

Comment

• there is a secret chamber with a board of directors that decides which supercar is debuted next, based on its speed and whatever specialized record it can break. one must follow the other, so that the next supercar has a faster speed or bigger horsepower number. every supercar builder hates this but they know it is how it must be in order for there to be peace in the supercar world. each must wait their turn for their 15 minutes of fame, because if the fastest, most powerful, and most expensive car was released now, the whole game and profit would be up for the rest, taking all of the motivation and glory out of pursuing the title in the first place.

Comment

• if somebody won the fastest race, make the next race shorter, so that your gearing can give you an advantage. if that doesnt work, make the race about handling, or braking, or grip, or G's, or duration, whatever it takes. everyone must be number 1 in something random, and painfully specific. if you lose the global race, be number 1 domestically. or in a certain sport. if you cant win it in the sport, break the sport down to classes. if that doesnt get you 1st, break the classes down into tiers. judge on reliability. or safety. you lost the race but the airbags in the car are phenomenal. number 1. best car. best in the world. in class. in. safety. out of the 3 cars that participated. the other 2 cars were geo metros. this car is the best. go ahead and release the headlines.

Comment

• oh you won the nurgerburger ring race? haha you should try the zippity zoppity in italy youd have no chance haha

Comment

• oh you're running carbon fiber tires? hah, they'd stand no chance against my titanium tires if we were to race on the surface of the sun

Comment

Working...
                                X