Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You know they make this stuff that you can rub onto your skin, that you know, blocks the sun's harmful rays
    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• That's how you get cancer.

Comment

• I've probably got the cancers now...

I know there is this thing called sunscreen, I just figured the sun wasn't as harsh as it turned out to be, I gots to live with my stupid decision today and the next week or two that's for sure.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.Burroughs View Post
          That's how you get cancer.
          It's so nice to see you on the forum sir ahah * sheds single tear *
          1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
          there there.

Comment

• What he said.

Also, it's been years since I've been in this thread.

Mostly been lurking in the UK RT, but that's pretty much dead.

'87 Porsche 944 S | Ex-E36 Touring (2009 - 2016) | Daily: '02 Chrysler Sebring

www.bastienbochmann.de | Tief & Breit

Comment

• I'll be in Germany in 2 weeks Bastien.
              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Cool man! Where are you going?

Comment

• RT 2.0 is the only thread
                  1974 Porsche 911S

*pats Sebs head*
                  there there.

Comment

• Flying into Hamburg on Friday the 19th AM, staying there for the night, then on to Munich for 2 days, then off to Worthersee till Wednesday. Heading back to Nurburgring for the 24 hour. Gunna be staying in Cologne though.
                    - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hamburg's pretty cool. If you've got the time, I'd recommend visiting Miniatur Wunderland or maybe a walk with your camera through the Speicherstadt.
                      There's also a car museum that's supposedly pretty cool, the Prototyp, I haven't been there, though.

Haven't really been to Munich yet, only been there once to pick up a rental car when my car broke down just outside Munich.

Want to grab a coffee or something when you're in Cologne? Just half an hour away from me.

You got some kind of media pass for the 24h?

Comment

• Get coffee with Bastien.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                          Hamburg's pretty cool. If you've got the time, I'd recommend visiting Miniatur Wunderland or maybe a walk with your camera through the Speicherstadt.
                          There's also a car museum that's supposedly pretty cool, the Prototyp, I haven't been there, though.

Haven't really been to Munich yet, only been there once to pick up a rental car when my car broke down just outside Munich.

Want to grab a coffee or something when you're in Cologne? Just half an hour away from me.

You got some kind of media pass for the 24h?
                          Absolutely, I'll actually be there with Steve as well. I believe you met him when Rory came out.

I don't have creds yet for the 24H, trying to get them, but I fear it may be too late....
                          - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Yeah, I remember Steve. I'm not sure if it was him or Rory who went around the Ring with my friend Stefan (GShep on here) in his Mk3 GTI back then. Think it was Rory. He came out of the car looking like he'd seen a ghost. I do remember chatting with Steve on the Autobahn while Rory fell asleep in the back seat, though, haha.

Yea, might be cutting it close.

I just checked, I've got the night shift from the 26th onwards, so if you don't mind I'd be up for tagging along to the Ring for a bit.

Also, when you guys hit Cologne, I'll come pick you up and show you guys the coolest ice cream parlour / cafe for car guys in all of Germany. They've got a cut down VW T3 as a bar and display a race car inside and sometimes outside, often some stuff from Kremer Porsche.

Last edited by Dr.AK; 05-01-2017, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.AK View Post
                              Yeah, I remember Steve. I'm not sure if it was him or Rory who went around the Ring with my friend Stefan (GShep on here) in his Mk3 GTI back then. Think it was Rory. He came out of the car looking like he'd seen a ghost. I do remember chatting with Steve on the Autobahn while Rory fell asleep in the back seat, though, haha.

Yea, might be cutting it close.

I just checked, I've got the night shift from the 26th onwards, so if you don't mind I'd be up for tagging along to the Ring for a bit.

Also, when you guys hit Cologne, I'll come pick you up and show you guys the coolest ice cream parlour / cafe for car guys in all of Germany. They've got a cut down VW T3 as a bar and display a race car inside and sometimes outside, often some stuff from Kremer Porsche.
                              Yeah man the more the merrier! I'll let you know when we get into town.

I'm hopeful I can get something, but you German's are real sticklers....
                              - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• Hah, yeah we can be that.
                                We're also not happy until we can complain about something, so don't be surprised if you get a media pass after all, it goes hand in hand with some complaints along the lines of "Ugh, yeah.... normally you're too late, the rules, yada yada" haha

Comment

Working...
                                X