Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• woman thou dost mind yourself to quiet down or see my beard in a twist over this petty squalor
    Last edited by Miroteknik; 04-24-2019, 04:33 PM.

Comment

• amish prolly be hittin they women too eye for eye, catch for these hands type

Comment

• to be clear, i am not an expert on the amish, i could be off on some of this

Comment

• all im tryna say is. my gf be talking about my car builds is like me tellen her what whisker to use on her mixer when she whippin up that cake

Comment

• hypothetically

Comment

• oh no the dude is taking my 2500 offer on this celica and idk if i actually want to buy it now, this was supposed to be the year of savings

Comment

• i think i need to wean myself off craigslist

Comment

• as if i aint got enough to do, im out here throwing offers around on things i dont need. i thought i was better than this, oh no. what have i become

Comment

• its hard to live without cars when you've tied up 80% of your identity in them

Comment

• what have i done

Comment

• ive built up this idea of myself over all these years and then sold everything that made it true out from under it

Comment

• frightening

Comment

• i thought i was lost in the sauce, only to find i am lost without the sauce

Comment

• must return to some balanced state

Comment

• it is too soon to have an identity crisis

Comment

Working...
                                X