• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• always going, cant stop, stopping will drive a man insane

Comment

• what must i do to shut it all off

Comment

• I saw doctor yesterday, have to take anti-anxiety and stress natural meds. Shit is fucked.

Also can only have two shots of espresso a day now. No more 6 cups of coffee. Have to drink a specific type of tea now.
        IG: @sebastienaudeon
        1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
        *pats Sebs head*
        there there.
        keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• brain is in infinite burnout mode, and nothing is moving forward

Comment

• just lots of smoke, noise, and engine overheating and nothing getting accomplished

Comment

• the sensation of panic, that you're in a race with thousands of others, and they've long left the starting line, and im just here losing my marbles

Comment

• Originally posted by SebastienPeek View Post
                I saw doctor yesterday, have to take anti-anxiety and stress natural meds. Shit is fucked.

Also can only have two shots of espresso a day now. No more 6 cups of coffee. Have to drink a specific type of tea now.
                low-key suspecting the coffee myself, but i only drink one cup in the morning now, sometimes 2. no espresso

do the meds help? is it like a zen garden when the vitamin gummies hit? can you count the beats of a butterfly's wings, and hear moss growing?

Comment

• have you ever been super wasted and jumped deep into a pool, and then just let your buoyancy slowly lift you up to the surface, and then you just float on the top, arms and legs sprawled out and relaxed?

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                    have you ever been super wasted and jumped deep into a pool, and then just let your buoyancy slowly lift you up to the surface, and then you just float on the top, arms and legs sprawled out and relaxed?
                    do recommend

Comment

• underwater in general is pretty peaceful

Comment

• tfw u are irl a fish born in a human's body, struggling to keep up with the complexities of living IN A SOCIETY but really all u tryna do is flap yo gills and shake a fin in the deep ocean blue

Comment

• would luv 2 scubadoobadive tho

Comment

• snorkled in hawaii that one time, chased the neon fish around reefs, that was frikin SICK tbh

Comment

• hope this anxiety attack last long enough for me to get to the gym, lift it away

Comment

• lift the pain

Comment

Working...
                                X