This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Quillhill36 View Post
    Lmao. The hellrot sat for 4ish? years, I now know. 233k.... at least on the odo. Started right up first turn because I forgot to take the fuel pump fuse out. on old gas.
    LOW MILES for the year ORIGINAL OWNER would drive this car to Africa tomorrow

Comment

• not gonna lie, though. it runs better than the black car. sadly. just glad the motor and trans are good, wasn't really trying to do a swap mid-fall. never ends well.
      2 328i e36's
      Saabaru linear 2.5na
      Various projects.
      sigpic
      Intro;
      http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...19#post1598619

Comment

wasn't really trying to do a swap ever. never ends well.
        ftfy

Comment

• Number one downside of being a super Americanized Filipino: I never know the names of any Filipino food.
          Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
          2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• hey fuckers

Comment

• been soo long, figured i'd drop in and say hi
              Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

• Originally posted by Miroteknik View Post
                1 down 5 more to go
                2 down 4 more to go lol

Comment

• Cool v8 sounds now, lol. thing looks pooched but I'm glad you're not letting it die.
                  2 328i e36's
                  Saabaru linear 2.5na
                  Various projects.
                  sigpic
                  Intro;

Comment

• Ducking Monday.
                    Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                    2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

• What a fucking weekend.

Welp, got up in the attic space of the house on Saturday. Spent the day crawling around and ripping out wiring for the old alarm/security system in anticipation for the new stuff.
                      Made sure all the optic fiber that was run for the old cameras was removed, got too happy and accidentally pulled out a fiber cable for the internet so now I have to get into the crawl space and reconnect that.
                      Had to get all the walls in the second bedroom ready for refinishing that starts today, so all the holes will be patched etc. Decided we're going to change the amount of outlets in the master bedroom to have one either side of where the bed goes instead of just one in the middle, so there's that.

Found out that the breaker panel is grounded, but need to wire said ground to the entire house so we can ground all the outlets and switches. That is going to be a long time down in the damn crawl space.

Got all the new shit I have to buy listed so that Cyber Monday I can splurge on tech shit for the house. That is something I am looking forward to!
                      IG: @sebastienaudeon
                      1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                      *pats Sebs head*
                      there there.
                      keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

• Grounds are for pussies.
                        - Kielan (Key-lin)

Comment

• I mean, have to run grounds for the LED lighting I want to put in. Otherwise I wouldn't give a shit lol
                          IG: @sebastienaudeon
                          1974 Porsche 911S

Originally posted by TRaNz
                          *pats Sebs head*
                          there there.
                          keep calm, go mash your face on a car window.

Comment

Cool v8 sounds now, lol. thing looks pooched but I'm glad you're not letting it die.
                            It looks bad on the outside but the interior is mint and it’s only got 90k on it.

Comment

• I actually dig the look. it'd be cool to clear it like that. Rolling dinosaur. What's the endgame for it? Why'd it sit?
                              2 328i e36's
                              Saabaru linear 2.5na
                              Various projects.
                              sigpic
                              Intro;

Comment

I actually dig the look. it'd be cool to clear it like that. Rolling dinosaur. What's the endgame for it? Why'd it sit?
                                It was my first car. It’s actually a collector edition, one of 2500 made. I parked it in ‘13 because I was busy in school and didn’t have any money to work on it. Life happened and I got married and had a kid. I was driving an 05 STI and one day I said, “ fuck this Subaru, I want to take my sone to his first day of school in something fun. Sold the STI for 12k and am dumping it into paint and parts for the Datsun. It also helps when your wife says you need to do this. For now it’s Header, triple carbs, coils and 16x10.5 -51 wheels. Plus some rare OG shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X