Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So Jeremy are we looking at Christmas presents? Or 2014??

Comment

Yes, I have my system up and running and would love to control it via magic.

Comment

Reading through this thread makes you question what's going on, lots of talk about this feature coming out but NOTTA?? For people like myself who are looking to get into the air scene the wireless feature is a huge plus. This should be priority for the airlift team you would think. Not to brag but Accuair is way a head of the wireless game using apple ipad/iphone/ipod touch, and talking about Android app soon. What gives guys is it coming out or what?

Comment

Originally posted by Hollywood_145 View Post
          Reading through this thread makes you question what's going on, lots of talk about this feature coming out but NOTTA?? For people like myself who are looking to get into the air scene the wireless feature is a huge plus. This should be priority for the airlift team you would think. Not to brag but Accuair is way a head of the wireless game using apple ipad/iphone/ipod touch, and talking about Android app soon. What gives guys is it coming out or what?
          The app is a big priority for us, but if you can imagine the hoops you have to jump through for Apple and Droid it's not pretty. We are also building in technology and some options never seen before in an air suspension app.

Rest assured we are working on it and it will be killer when finished!

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

so here we are a new year, what's the status on the app now guys?

Comment

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Jeremy..... Were waiting

Comment

how about the new adjustible bellows for the mk4 r32? when do they come out? im waiting for them in the Netherlands

Comment

Originally posted by Driessn View Post
                    how about the new adjustible bellows for the mk4 r32? when do they come out? im waiting for them in the Netherlands
                    You mean these?

The Mk4 R32 Air Lift Performance Series Front Struts are $1,044.75USD and we have them in stock!

Comment

Damn that's cool

Comment

Yes i ment those but I'm a customer of trabi style in the Netherlands

Comment

So I contacted Airlift to see where they were with any of the wireless apps, since all the talk at the end of last year gave us the impression it was like real soon. Their response was STILL working on it and to check back around beginning of summer :/ Kind of disappointing, since Accuair has had this feature available for a long time now..

Oh and Universal Air you guys suck!!! Get your azz in the game. Been waiting on the rest of my order for two weeks now. Can't keep up with the demand for your product, come on!!!!

Comment

UPDATE:

Air Lift is not going to be coming out with an iPhone / Android App. Pretty much a bummer but I figured I would let you guys know since this has been going on for a while now..

Comment

That's lame. They want to force people to buy a "v3" set up now.

Comment

Welp, that pretty much forces me to go to eLevel.
                                My Build

Comment

Working...
                                X