Clear All

can't wait for this!
    Glory.Image.Fame
    Cars | Life | Community
    http://<span style="font-size:28px">...ame.com</span>
    Find us on Facebook and Instagram!

#supportthelocals

Comment

We are still working on it everyone. You cannot imagine the hoops you have to jump through working with Apple and Droid!! LOL Sorry for the delay, but we are working on it as quickly as possible.

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

hahaha already got that in Europe :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2a9oIuYXg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wx2a9oIuYXg[/ame]
        what a bullsh... Average_Jerk lies...

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy@AirLift View Post
          We are still working on it everyone. You cannot imagine the hoops you have to jump through working with Apple and Droid!! LOL Sorry for the delay, but we are working on it as quickly as possible.
          If this comes out with Android support I'll be very happy.

Hoping this may be an add on to an existing V2 set up as I just bought one today!
          My Build

Comment

Originally posted by besthaticouldo View Post
            If this comes out with Android support I'll be very happy.

Hoping this may be an add on to an existing V2 set up as I just bought one today!
            Via another forum Jeremy says it'll be an add-on using a dongle." says he cracks up like a ten year old when they say dongle. Can't wait for this

Comment

Originally posted by wes06 View Post
              Via another forum Jeremy says it'll be an add-on using a dongle." says he cracks up like a ten year old when they say dongle. Can't wait for this
              OH hell yes. That sounds badass.
              My Build

Comment

IT'S AUGUST 1ST!!!!! LOL

Comment

Any updates? Having an app to control ride height/presets is actually a key feature for me. I plan on purchasing my air management very soon and the only thing holding me back from the V2 is the the lack of a wireless option. Hope to hear good news very soon!
                  2008 Acura TL Type-S, Accuair Equipped
                  Follow me on Instagram: @ebelp

Comment

Originally posted by ebelp View Post
                    Any updates? Having an app to control ride height/presets is actually a key feature for me. I plan on purchasing my air management very soon and the only thing holding me back from the V2 is the the lack of a wireless option. Hope to hear good news very soon!
                    I am in the same situation, about to order the v2 kit, but if there is about to be a wireless option, I would go for that instead.

Any official word on backwards compatibility?

Comment

We are still working on the iPhone/Droid app and I hope to have good news for everyone shortly. The way the app is designed you will need to have already installed the complete V2 system, the upgrade for the wireless option will be an extremely easy add-on that will plug into your V2 in just a few minutes.

Lower than you......http://www.airliftperformance.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Jeremy@AirLift View Post
                        We are still working on the iPhone/Droid app and I hope to have good news for everyone shortly. The way the app is designed you will need to have already installed the complete V2 system, the upgrade for the wireless option will be an extremely easy add-on that will plug into your V2 in just a few minutes.
                        Fantastic news!

You guys rock.

Comment

Thanks for the update!
                          2008 Acura TL Type-S, Accuair Equipped
                          Follow me on Instagram: @ebelp

Comment

Wow. I'm actually really excited for this.

Comment

Originally posted by skygear
                              Waiting on the ANDROID support as well.
                              It is probably going to be a while before anyone develops for Android. Everyone defaults to Apple because they use one type of hardware, the iPhone. Developing for Android is more of a challenge because each brand and style of phone differs from the next. A company might be able to make an app work perfectly for a Motorola for example, but the HTCs could have some random issues.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Originally posted by skygear
                                Maybe that is the dev team issue. They do not understand the Android platform. It is EASY to develope apps on the android platform. The hardware is normally NOT the issue. The OS is where the drivers are used for the WIFI and radio/ data. Maybe they should make it OPENSOURCE and let some people help them with it.
                                Eh, allowing an air ride app to be open source might not be the best idea. There's a lot of liability there and if something were to go wrong while a customer was operating their vehicle, who would be to blame? It wouldn't be the random developers from around the world since it would come back to the owners of the app. It would be a sticky situation and it is better to keep things like that in house to make sure they are done right by the people the company hires and trusts.

- www.bagriders.com - Email us at: sales@bagriders.com -

- Did you find a lower price? We Price Match! -

Comment

Working...
                                X