No announcement yet.

98 Saturn SW1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bought an intake. Fractured my hand, so it was fun to install one handed. Turned out solid and clean though.

Does anyone have suggestions for further small performance upgrades? Or suggestions for any cosmetic mods or any suggestions in general? Thanks! I'm already investing in a header and cat back system, so other suggestions would be solid.

Comment

Originally posted by Holter View Post
      Bought an intake. Fractured my hand, so it was fun to install one handed. Turned out solid and clean though.

Does anyone have suggestions for further small performance upgrades? Or suggestions for any cosmetic mods or any suggestions in general? Thanks! I'm already investing in a header and cat back system, so other suggestions would be solid.

Nitrous!!!!

Comment

Oh wow. Looks way better with the white bumpers and spacers.

Comment

yeah man its coming along. i loved the wagons or whatever they are. thought they'd be cool to stance

Comment

For performance swap in a dohc. As far as comsetics I'd love to see it with an sl2 bumper with the factory fog lights.
            1999 SL2 Saturn Build rip
            1998 EK hatch Civic Build

Comment

[ATTACH]8573[/ATTACH]

Comment

Im workin on an SW2 right now too. I have the bumper with foglights but I like how that bumper looks and im thinking about switching it out. Also, what is that front lip from Ive been looking for one for a while now but am not sure where to find one.

Low n' Slow
                Twitter/IG: ChicoChiefer
                1996 Saturn SW2 DD in progress
                http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=67883

Comment

Under hood ...Degreaser, water and and some silver paint for the valve cover and intake manifold. I don't know how much performance stuff is available for the S series anymore been years since I've worked on one.
                  Cars are over rated

Comment

What size spacers did you install? Looks good.

Comment

How does your car ride with the coil sleves on it? I have a 2000 Saturn sc2 and I have been wantig to lower it. How much did they cost? And how hard was it to install them?

Comment

Wow that paint matched pretty good. What an improvement! I love the looks of paint matched sl1 bumpers
                        99' Saturn SL2 DD slow build
                        IG: bsweitzer99

Comment

Looks good. That color match turned out pretty good
                          IG - ChanbØb

Comment

Looks good man
                            IG: @Static.Sc2
                            2001 Saturn Sc2 on Raceland 02-07 WRX Coilovers with xxr 531 16x8 +25

Comment

I mean for a Saturn it's not bad. It's better then what I had at 16...
                              Instagram: yobrandonnn

Comment

It's been a while since I've visited here. Currently on 17" mini coopers rims on 215/45s, gonna be going with 204/40s when I get new tires. Full 2.25" obx exhaust from the header back. New grant steering wheel. More to come.

Last edited by Holter; 06-04-2015, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X