No announcement yet.

sawblades on my 190e

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lovin' it, I had a 190e back in highschool and was part of the rev when it first changed to that site (there was an even older 190 site b4 it changed) chuni has been on there since I was back in like 02? or 03? hes always had the same look and pretty weak. Anyone figure out some solid coilovers for them yet?
    E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
    E36 M3 Mugello rot
    GEN2 TUNDRA CM
    https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

breathalyzer?
      E53 4.4 Sterling Gray Metallic
      E36 M3 Mugello rot
      GEN2 TUNDRA CM
      https://instagram.com/carlmichaeljohnson/

Comment

w201 Sportline + c4 sawblades = win

Only thing, I would run 215 40's to get more clearance once you drop it more, please link ***** thread on here for lulz

AmberLamps..... Get rid of them!

Comment

Hey, I saw your car on the Rev, I actually like your stance. Just not feeling the rust.

Btw, what size were your original 8 hole wheels?

Originally posted by checkmate2006
          SPOCK your so young errr are you Sulu

Comment

215/40's for sure will be the next tires i get, im addicted to the stretch. Hey atlantian im looking forward to seeing your car once you get your wheels sorted, my 8 holes were 15x7. the rust is leaving soon, im tired of it now.
            *CLICKY*add us on the facebook
            blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

looks sick! I didn't realize sawblades were mirrored!

Follow Me On Instagram! @jvc8790 #jvcphotography

Comment

Originally posted by e36cruiser View Post
                Lovin' it, I had a 190e back in highschool and was part of the rev when it first changed to that site (there was an even older 190 site b4 it changed) chuni has been on there since I was back in like 02? or 03? hes always had the same look and pretty weak. Anyone figure out some solid coilovers for them yet?
                I've been looking into coilovers because I want to update the performance and the adjustability factor would be nice too.

I've read about people putting in E36 coilovers in the front. But w124 500e springs are pretty stiff, you can get that and cut it down to your desired ride height.

Comment

hey atlantian can you link the thread of my car from 190rev onto here? i dunno how to cuz i suck. thanks in advance. oh and you got pics of your wheels yet? im hoping you will make me regret selling my 8 holes
                  blog www.gotoelevens.blogspot.com *** www.AceUpMotorsports.com ***www.azdriven.com board sponser

Comment

oh, random pictures of car being dirty hard parkin at my shop

yeah lower soon, blah blah blah

Comment

• dig it!
                      dvsmethodz.

Comment

• Originally posted by hypercrush View Post
                        hey atlantian can you link the thread of my car from 190rev onto here? i dunno how to cuz i suck. thanks in advance. oh and you got pics of your wheels yet? im hoping you will make me regret selling my 8 holes
                        Here's your thread:
                        Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

(you need to agree to a forum agreement to view the thread, kind of a hassle, but be prepared for lulz)

It just ended up in a shit storm. =/

Sorry about derailing your thread on the rev...

And about my wheels, naw, the guy just shipped them yesterday morning, and it's 16x8 500E wheels, not the tiny/skinng 15x7 stockers that came off of w202s. It probably won't work out as you liked if you used your 15x7s.

But I found a pic of what it will possibly look like...

(except lower, and the car would be a 16v)

Originally posted by hypercrush View Post
                        oh, random pictures of car being dirty hard parkin at my shop

yeah lower soon, blah blah blah
                        Ohhhhhh yeahhh~ dude, that paint is MINT, go and repaint your hood or get a new hood + euro headlights. It will look balling.

Comment

• fuck I need sawblades

Comment

• god i can't wait to get my set on my preludee--- they look freakin awesome!

Comment

• Shit that's sexy!

Comment

• black grille and rusty hood really works together, i really enjoy how it looks
                                but i generally dislike usa headlamps..

Comment

Working...
                                X