No announcement yet.

Rotiform/Stanceworks Exclusive - Rotiform Forged Line

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So your saying that with about 3 1/3" you can't get a descent amount of concavity?

I think even taking that lip that I described as 1" above and take the cutting down another 1/2" from the outside edge of the wheel to the center of the wheel would help give the wheel alot more personality. Even a straight cut from edge to center, but a slight radius would help make it even sicker.

I'm just really pulling hairs because I do like the wheel design, but in order to pull a premium on the price for a forged wheel, I do think the designs need to be drastically different that the cast version of the wheel.
    iiililillillliliil
    bar|society

Comment

Originally posted by Brian@Rotiform View Post
      Concavity is all width and offset based. This particular set is 20x9 et30 and is going on a bagged car that needs to tuck them. Now in a 10"+ wide we can get some serious dish going on!

Sorry I didn't realize which side of the wheel was the face, the right side is the face right?

in which case it would be sick, but the only cars that those will fit on starts with an N and ends with an N....

I still think something with a 19x9 et 30 should have a tad more agressive concavity.
      iiililillillliliil
      bar|society

Comment

The right side is the face.

Some of your ideas are nice but unfortunately wouldn't work within strict production requirements and tooling specifications.

Also our goal with this wheel was to maintain the distinctive features such as the drop PCD area of the cast BLQ as we have a lot of requests for the BLQ in 20" so that's what we've tackled first. We'll be releasing several other designs over the coming weeks.

As for the above we have 2 sets in the pipeline using that forging. A new M3 and a GT3RS and neither start or end in N

Rotiform Refurbishing Service
        Rotiform Custom Powdercoating
        Check out the Rotiform daily blog on Facebook

Comment

yeah, i really liked the design of the BLQ, but they i wish they were more concave
          -Jason
          http://project-a3.blogspot.com

Comment

As for the above we have 2 sets in the pipeline using that forging. A new M3 and a GT3RS and neither start or end in N
            touche. I can't wait to see the one in the drawing, that will look bonkers
            iiililillillliliil
            bar|society

Comment

Comment

3 piece BLQ now available for custom order in 19" - 22"

Comment

Those look great.

Comment

Just saw the 3pc BLQ's on FB.
                    Man they look good.

Comment

Those 3 piece BLQs are sick. I can't wait till you guys make a 18" wheel.
                      -Rob
                      Wagon MOB
                      UsVersusThem
                      AWDfitted

Comment

Like the looks of this wheel.. What would pricing be on the 3-piece in 19x8.5?

Comment

This is highly impressive. Just out of curiosity, are there any plans for an 18" BLQ series.

Comment

I want those 3 piece BLQ's!!! Looking for them in 18x9, 18x11 in 5x120. Shoot me a PM with approx pricing on these.
                            Last edited by googone20; 04-08-2010, 03:53 AM.
                            1991 535iM (EML car): Schwartz/Schwartz, BBS RSII (18x8.5, 18x10), EDS Spacers (15mm, 20mm), Nex Coilovers, Full Zender body kit, HID 6000k lows/fogs, Smoked Hellas, Smoked corners, M5 filler plate, M5 sways, Mtech ZHP knob, E36 M3 Steering Wheel

Comment

fuckin yes!

Widebody B6 build

HIT ME UP if you need Ksport supplies. i can get them to you cheaper than anyone.

Comment

3 piece 18'' BLQs with a step lip would be SO legit

Comment

Working...
                                X