• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also wanted to add that it is the exact same way on all 4 floors
    2010 135i | Alpine White | Coral Red | 6MT | Bagged

Build | Instagram: fifty3bags

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
      Thankfully my wife's Accord did not have this problem this morning. Hanging clutch pedals is no fucking joke.
      Happened today actually. Pushed the clutch in. The clutch responded with"Oh wait I am not going to spring back. Just kinda mosey on out."

Comment

• When people drag there heels with every step

When I can't get my phone in/out of my pocket because my pocket is tangled up....
        IG: Dimitriantoniou
        1997 bmw 328i vert: sold:http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=55235
        1997 bmw 328is: http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/showthread.php?t=69857

Comment

• People who ask you a question and don't listen to the answer making you repeat yourself...

1. In person where someone asks you and starts doing something else, like looking at something shiny, and doesn't have the brain capacity to listen at the same time

2. On the internet they ask for advice, people answer and they ignore the answers, keep asking the same question like they need everyone to reply the same way because they don't have the brain capacity to make a decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
            PnP HIDs in anything especially in full size trucks/ tow rigs. Fire must rain down on those asshats.
            x1,000,000,000,000,000

There's a guy at work who constantly talks out loud, to himself, when people are within earshot. Kind of like trolling for conversation.

"What?" "Ugh, well that won't work! What if I try..." "Oh, come on, what does that mean?" "Man I hope this works!" "OH shoot. Son of a gun! How is this possible?"

I am quoting him from the last 5 minutes.
            BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
            Originally posted by Ollie
            We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Has anyone else been on the Interstate and seen lifted trucks, brodozers, etc. get personally offended with your car and try to fuck with you? I don't understand it at all.

Also, not being flipped off every time I go over the speed tables on campus would be nice. There's a wide berth I leave on the side for people to pass me but they never do.

Also textbook prices.
              Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                Has anyone else been on the Interstate and seen lifted trucks, brodozers, etc. get personally offended with your car and try to fuck with you? I don't understand it at all.
                I am friends with such a person, and I experienced it first-hand going to lunch with them once. He raced up next to a 540i, put his car in neutral, and revved the ever-living piss out of it in a chance to show he has small genitalia.

He drives an S7.
                BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
                Originally posted by Ollie
                We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

• Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                  I am friends with such a person, and I experienced it first-hand going to lunch with them once. He raced up next to a 540i, put his car in neutral, and revved the ever-living piss out of it in a chance to show he has small genitalia.

He drives an S7.
                  Stereotype unfortunately fulfilled. Actually, that's another peeve: When BMWs/Audis actually do drive like dicks and a Prius is content to dawdle at 30 in a 35.
                  Audi S5 daily | Audi UrS6 project | instagram @benznotmercedes

Comment

• Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                    Stereotype unfortunately fulfilled. Actually, that's another peeve: When BMWs/Audis actually do drive like dicks and a Prius is content to dawdle at 30 in a 35.
                    Stupid Prius drivers! I was cruising on I5 yesterday and a prius was going like 62 in a 60 in the far left lane with literally a mile (!!!) of empty lane in front of him! I flipped on my brights + left blinker and he braked down to 50!
                    I'm not trying to be a dick or be rude, I just want to use the left lane as intended! It is the law posted on signs, left lane is for passing! Traffic wasn't even super heavy...

Originally posted by rightfullrudder View Post
                    Also textbook prices.
                    SO RIDICULOUS! The only place you willingly go to get robbed is the education system!

Originally posted by CrackerTeg View Post
                    PnP HIDs in anything especially in full size trucks/ tow rigs. Fire must rain down on those asshats.
                    Yes! Late model Mustangs + Dodge truck fog lights come instantly to mind. There is a guy (in a lifted full size truck) that cruises on the road to town that has at least 6 PnP lights on ALL the time, they must be 50w versions because they're stupid bright.
                    Last edited by DER E30; 01-13-2014, 08:45 PM.
                    -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
                    '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
                    '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• When my cat takes a shit in the litter tray, and then starts scraping/scratching the surrounding area in a failed attempt to cover up the stench. YOU ARE SCRAPING THE CARPET, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
                      Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
                      Internet high five for you.

Comment

• People that don't know how to use parking lots. Especially this kind:

Those arrows show you which way to go, and the spaces designed for you to ONLY go that way, and the isles are designed for ONE car to easily fit through. (Granted two can squeeze) So when some asshole takes three minutes to get their Ford Focus facing in the wrong direction (toward me, the one going the correct direction) then stares at me like "Well, aren't you going to back all the way down the isle so I can get through?" all I have to say to them is "No. I'm going to fucking sit here and make you to park your shit again and let me through."

/rant

It's a work in progress^
                        Instagram: @jared_hin

The Snaab: Saab 9-5 Build Thread
                        Battle Stanced '67 Mercury Cougar

Comment

• Originally posted by DER E30 View Post
                          Stupid Prius drivers! I was cruising on I5 yesterday and a prius was going like 62 in a 60 in the far left lane with literally a mile (!!!) of empty lane in front of him! I flipped on my brights + left blinker and he braked down to 50!
                          I'm not trying to be a dick or be rude, I just want to use the left lane as intended! It is the law posted on signs, left lane is for passing! Traffic wasn't even super heavy....
                          right? every fucking day i have to deal with dumb shits like this. im not trying to be mean. just slide over so i can use the lane as intended

IG: Nick475

Comment

• Originally posted by Gumina144 View Post
                            People that cant drive in the snow.
                            this right fucking here. i swear people that are overly cautious cause more accidents

instagram-brandonmckiernannn

Comment

• Kids leave the front door unlocked after leaving to school while I'm sleeping
                              Meetup Bakersfield

Comment

• e28 kids that ask for my wheel specs every time they see a pic of ODB. Dude, my shit won't work on your car, just believe me. Hell, they barely work on my car.
                                Ol Dirty Bastard - RIP

Photo by Alex Dooley
                                2016 Ducati Scrambler, 2015 Subaru Impreza

Comment

Working...
                                X