Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thegriffin View Post
    PLEASE SO PICS!!

if you want we could work something out since I know were theres heaps of vt ss gen1, infact my mate just hang a wild skid in one he bought for $100 just to do a celebration burnout for getting his full licence which purposely blew the ls1 up haha was worth the $100 dollars though

I **** IT WHEN THIS CHICK IM CHATTING UP SAYS "MAYBE" ALL THE FOOKING TIME, ITS JUST LIKE SHE MAKE HER BLOODY MIND UP OH NO WAIT SHE CANT!!!!
    bloody within 10mins talking she was on the flurt but now shes gone all shy and it pisses me of!! any blokes got the problem and has advice since it my first girlfriend?
    As much as I would love to import a VT commodore, it's not legal here in california, nor will it ever be

Here's some pics from the shop. Old D1GP cars hahahaha. It's seriously cool how innovative they were back when having between 300 and 450 was the norm. Co2 sprayers, they tried alc injection, and they're using a DE crank in the yellow car's engine to bump the compression to 12.0:1 CR for great throttle response out of boost. Now it's all about nitrous, 1000 hp, tube frames, and how much money you have backing you when it comes to the car.

The blue one has an RB26 swap that was done about 12 years ago. Definitely one of the early adopters of the RB powered S13 here in the states.

After talking to these guys, and seeing how both of these cars are clearly modified versions of the stock car that have been setup for maximum balance and they are not some tube frame monstrosity. I really am disappointed of how the American drift scene has turned out.

It's normal, "maybe" is the go to word for girls since the beginning of time. Tell her no more of that bullshit, and if she's interested she should have a definite answer. Do that but in a nice and genuine way. That's why I prefer leaving before the sun comes up. No drama, no bullshit. Unfortunately my family is starting to think I'm gay because I haven't had a steady girlfriend in a couple years.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

PLEASE SO PICS!!

if you want we could work something out since I know were theres heaps of vt ss gen1, infact my mate just hang a wild skid in one he bought for $100 just to do a celebration burnout for getting his full licence which purposely blew the ls1 up haha was worth the $100 dollars though
      You can buy LS1 for $100????
      -Christian.

'91 318iS AW2/blk slow garage queen/build...
      '02 ///M3 carbonschwartz 6MT daily beast
      '37 Chevy pickup-garagequeen...

Comment

• yea mate with roadworthy and rego! he bought it to purposely blow the motor up for a calibration of getting his licence!
        my mate got it off my boss!
        but that was dirt cheep as you know! if you go to perth or queensland a vt ss or just a v8 executive is worth around 3k!
        I AM DESPARATLY HUNTING FOR A 1969 DODGE CHARGER IF ANY OF YOU AMERICANS HAVE ONE OR KNOW OF ONE?
        ALSO A S38B38 IS ON MY SHOPPING CART!

"It's normal, "maybe" is the go to word for girls since the beginning of time. Tell her no more of that bullshit, and if she's interested she should have a definite answer. Do that but in a nice and genuine way. That's why I prefer leaving before the sun comes up. No drama, no bullshit. Unfortunately my family is starting to think I'm gay because I haven't had a steady girlfriend in a couple years. "

mate you havnt got it bad then!
        I haven't even hugged a girl yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I've got something that annoys me. When Car shows make their awards popularity contests instead of it being about the cars.

With that said, can those of you who read this, follow this link and like the photo? Please...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by meme405 View Post
            I've got something that annoys me. When Car shows make their awards popularity contests instead of it being about the cars.

With that said, can those of you who read this, follow this link and like the photo? Please...

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Thanks.
            I AM SO CLOSE TO SAYING FOOCK IT AND GETTING FACEBOOK SO I WISH I COULD!

I have a new pet ****/dislike/annoyance!
            WHEN A HOT CHICK WHERES CLOTHES THAT ARE PURELY TO ATTRACT MEN AND ACT LIKE THEY WANT SOME BUT THEY DONT WANT ANY!
            ITS BLOODY ANNOYING EXPECIALY WHEN YOUNG GIRLS ACT LIKE 18YR OLD SLATS!!!!!!
            ITS ALL SO BLOODY CONFUSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• NOW MY NEW pet **** IS MY NOW EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              I waited for so long to have my first girlfriend and she has just given me the cold shoulder!
              I have been trying to meet up with her but she kept putting it off so I have now been screwed over again!!!!!!!!
              and to add to the bs of my life I **** my dad because of how hes trying to kick me out!!!!!!
              so I think I have more than one pet ****!!!!!!
              JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGS, DO YOU GUYS RECKON I SHOULD PUT A POST UP IN THE AUSSIE "WANTED" THREAD FOR A GIRLFRIEND? I MEAN IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF I ACTUALLY SCORED FROM IT I MEAN IT WOULD BE A FIRST HAY!
              WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHOULD I?

Comment

NOW MY NEW pet **** IS MY NOW EX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                I waited for so long to have my first girlfriend and she has just given me the cold shoulder!
                I have been trying to meet up with her but she kept putting it off so I have now been screwed over again!!!!!!!!
                and to add to the bs of my life I **** my dad because of how hes trying to kick me out!!!!!!
                so I think I have more than one pet ****!!!!!!
                JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGS, DO YOU GUYS RECKON I SHOULD PUT A POST UP IN THE AUSSIE "WANTED" THREAD FOR A GIRLFRIEND? I MEAN IT WOULD BE FUNNY IF I ACTUALLY SCORED FROM IT I MEAN IT WOULD BE A FIRST HAY!
                WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK SHOULD I?
                She's not your ex unless she is your girlfriend. You just got denied.

Just focus on yourself and they'll come around. She has to like you back first though.

As for your dad, do the #1 son kind of shit. Help around the house and work for your right to be there. Make the old man proud. I had to move back in with my family when I caught my girlfriend of 2 1/2 years cheating on me. Now I'm able to go back to school and save $$$$$$$$

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• my folks are complete arsholes and it would be wrong for me to go into some of the bs that they do to me and my little sister!
                  I woke up this morning and my father hid the keys to the sheds and everything else and put a vice grip on every door latch as shown in the pic.
                  that's the thing this chick took it so fast including physical stuff and now she has given me the cold shoulder!!!!!!!!!!!
                  my dad and I used to be best mates and we have many joint projects but I know relize they are just blackmail so I have gone and bought my own project and it will be privately done?

HONESTLY SHOULD I PUT A WANTED AD UP JUST FOR SHITS AND GIGS?

Comment

• People like TJ Hunt and Evan Shanks going to H2Oi, causing and partaking in bullshit, then bitching about the cops trying to keep the peace when they are encouraging people to do dangerous and stupid shit.

"Oh, let's go drift in a parking lot in broad daylight with cars around"

"cops? Let's piss them off by revving at them!"

"oh look, more cops! Let's stand in front of them to keep them away!"

Like holy fuck. Why? They are making it worse for the people who actually want to enjoy the car meets.

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
                    @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

• Public transportation...

i'm in my graduation year, fully focused on finishing school and need to travel 2hours to work and back for my internship.

>delays all day erry day

fuck all the trains
                      fuck em

i shouldn't be daily driving this:
                      "Volkswagen Golf mk1 build thread"

Comment

• This might sound mean but that's what this thread is for....when older women wear gym attire to the grocery store, running errands, etc.

Now I'm not talking "milfs"...I'm talking about huge older ladies who you know damn well the last time they stepped foot in a gym was in
                        middle school. But yet, they somehow manage to squeeze into those knock off Lu Lu Lemon tights and Skechers

I know, I know... it's "fashion"...but still, it's a little disturbing to say the least.

Comment

• Trying to read a forum, and people who don't know how to use there, their, and they're.

Comment

• I may or may not have written this in here before... But,
                            the amount of money some guys ask for some generic ass wheels is beyond me.

1600 bucks for a set of 15x6.5 RMs or 1300 for a set of 13" ATSs?
                            Get out...

Sure fresh paint/polish costs and good work is done but nope. just nope.

Comment

• And like 15+ threads from one seller, right? And location posted does not match the IP of the posts.
                              I think the worst one is trying to sell TRX415 as 16", and for $1600.
                              Almost as if we are talking about a certain someone.
                              Last edited by zoo; 06-15-2017, 07:58 PM.

OZ, MSW, ABT, Carlsson, etc 10 point bolt tools info

Comment

• Almost sure we do...

Comment

Working...
                                X