Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Peeves & Things That Annoy You Thread

Pretty straight forward- list things that get on your nerves or piss you off. This is not a thread made for bashing, just a place where people can rage together.

I'll start.

People who chew loudly with their mouth open in public places.
    BB6 Prelude . . E36 ///M3 . . VA WRX Limited . . 1969 Nova
    Originally posted by Ollie
    We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

people who drive hondas...

Comment

So this is the idea? Ok ill play.

People who sneeze on you rather than into their arms or a tissue.

Comment

People that steal my 1Millionth post....

jk. Traffic, I want to kill people when I am in traffic....
        Drinking Enthusiast with a Car Problem

Comment

Wipers that clean the windshield flawlessly going up, and then come down streaky as hell and jump all over the place.
          We all love to turn heads. Sub-consciously we're all materialistic attention-craving dickheads.

Comment

- People that don't try to help themselves first before enlisting aid from others. Lazy fucks.

- People that don't want to think for themselves.

- People who slow down to under 5mph below the speed limit for the speed camera ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

- Not using your indicator ("blinker"), and slamming on the brakes to turn.
            Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster
            This is the LOW Offset Fitment Wheel thread, not the "I know I need spacers but here are my knockoffs" thread.

Comment

People who can't park properly.

Comment

all off the above
                Floccinaucinihilipilification

Comment

Originally posted by schmitty915 View Post
                  - People that don't try to help themselves first before enlisting aid from others. Lazy fucks.

- People that don't want to think for themselves.

- People who slow down to under 5mph below the speed limit for the speed camera ON THE OPPOSITE SIDE OF THE ROAD.

- Not using your indicator ("blinker"), and slamming on the brakes to turn.
                  I love the fact that you quoted me from Prelude Power in your signature line.

People who ask for an opinion on ever single part they order for their car. "Hey guys what do you think about these wheels?" "Should I order this intake or keep it stock?" "What's a good exhaust?"

Comment

Originally posted by MommysLittleMonster View Post
                    Fucking that.

Also, people who replace th in a word with f. "I fought I could hear something" fuck off you illiterate twat. /rage
                    Internet high five for you.

Comment

I love the fact that you quoted me from Prelude Power in your signature line.
                      I felt it would be more appreciated over here.

- When eighteen wheelers use re-treaded tires and a chunk flies off and hits your windshield.
                      This is the LOW Offset Fitment Wheel thread, not the "I know I need spacers but here are my knockoffs" thread.

Comment

Originally posted by nellydragracer View Post
                        Fucking that.

Also, people who replace th in a word with f. "I fought I could hear something" fuck off you illiterate twat. /rage
                        I ** it wen ppl rite lyke dis 2, i mean u no its wrong but they dont do nething to fix it

Comment

Omg this times 10000000000 . My coworker is the fucken worst I can't even eat lunch in the lunch room. I always call him out be he doesn't get it. I'll post a video one day seriously its unbelievable.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Prius's that crash into my e30 and total it and then don't accept liability so I have to sue them and I still haven't gotten my money for it after 6 months

IG: Nick475

Comment

people named khalil

Comment

Working...
                              X