Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im tempted to try and get away with a 215/40/17

Comment

This is my mates ae86 with blacktop 20v just after he finished putting the motor in.

He's since started a 20v 4agte build that seems to be neverending

Comment

Thread revival! I like your Corollas, esp. the sedan with the 20v Blacktop.
        My website

Comment

Welcome.

That sucks that they make you put 235s on 9s. How do they know how wide you wheels are? You could always say your wheels are 8 or 8.5 inches wide or scrape the numbers of the sides of your tires and tell them they are 235s. Either way that sucks. Id atleast use some tires that are narrower than the rest ie falken, fuzions

IG: @_olliee

Comment

Sick rides, fuck tha pigs
            -96 Chevrolet S10 (DD)
            -85 Saab 900 (Project)
            PhotoBlog
            Spotted In Narvik

Comment

Why do I all of a sudden want a Corolla sedan? Damn you man.

Comment

Originally posted by StancedRolla View Post
                This is my mates ae86 with blacktop 20v just after he finished putting the motor in.

He's since started a 20v 4agte build that seems to be neverending
                dude i so love your ae is sexy

Comment

that "hachi" and your cars are so nice!!!! i love them all

4A-GE ftmfw!!!!!! The blacktop and the 4A-GZE that I have rule them all

1988 Toyota MR2 Supercharged
                  Stance:Nation Feature | Build Thread

Comment

Nice cars man, yeah .. the new laws are utter rubbish

Comment

wheels look fantastic
                      Originally posted by jasonklee View Post
                      Welcome to StanceWorks
                      I love that sig

Comment

welcomes, makin the corollas look fresh. ur buddys hachi roku is awesome as well
                        Originally posted by M.Burroughs
                        I'd have to say this site was founded on building the cars we wanted to build, despite if the rest of the car community liked it or not. This site was founded on freedom of automotive self expression and the passion that goes in to each and every build... This site is about doing what you like, whatever makes you happy, and not caring about what other people think...

Comment

duuude, this is siiick

ig: @jonnie86

Comment

cars look badass...that does suck about those new laws on tires

I hope nothing like that ever happens in the states
                            Insta Mintyhinrichs

Comment

Just found your feedback and it's keeping me stoked, makes me want to keep fighting the good fight...

This is an average pic, but one of the best of the sedan while it was on the big wheels how i was driving it around.

and these are from the other day when I gave the guard a bit more of a pull to get some better clearance, its just on springs there and we parked it on the hill to see if it would rub or tuck

and this is with some side skirts that I have kicking around that I thought I would try, I **** them, wish they were smoother, thinking about getting some folded up out of panel steel like Russell is rocking on his kick ass sentra...

Cheers for the feedback guys, in the words of the Beegees "You make me feel like Stancin' "

oh... ps... found out that 215/40/17s are tested on up to an 8.5 by most manufacturers so I'm gonna tell a small lie about the width of my wheels and run them all round.

Comment

noice
                                Drive Slow..save a life

Comment

Working...
                                X