• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• R A C E I S M in Breslau, Poland

random shots of other bimmers there

Comment

• love you car... so mean. nice cars at that event also....

Comment

• Your car looks very nice. Greats cars on the event

Comment

• check out mini_carz on IG

=P

Comment

• whoa ! so much motivation dope car !

https://stanceworks.com/forums/showt...t-tt-for-long)

Comment

• #bmwsyndikat meeting

Comment

• enjoyin the last days

Comment

• your selling it?

Comment

• Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                      your selling it?
                      nope
                      Last edited by benshee; 11-20-2016, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• go for pandem

somethin new from my side

thought a lot and very long about this step, it was sure and clear that i will go wide with my car in the future but I was not sure about the type.

finally I have decided that I will go for the pandem kit.

I know this will gonna be a lot of work especially because it is not for the facelift model.

this is a thing that we have to handel but I have some good people who gonna help me with that.

So then i have ordered it for a long time was waiting much longer and then the kit arrived.

Yep at first it was a small shock but no problem I have get a new one without any problems.

here are some pics that i have made with the "broken" kit for the test fit. that was a short fit with the carbon sideskirts and so on so we hadnīt but it clearly to the chassi. I have tested it for some weeks again without all that stuff and it looks not so bad havent any pics sry. The biggest work I think will be to design the front hole new for the upper side indicator. The rest fit comparative good but that I will see when we start properly. All in all it looks absolut amazing and WIDE.

Actually the car becomes a new Airlift Performance Airride for the right high later.

I think at the beginning of January it will comes finally under the knive. Canīt wait.

Comment

• thats really wide... are you going to get them blended in, or just rivited on? please do blended.

Comment

• Curious to see how this turns out.

Are you going to split the rear fender to make a separate piece for the rear bumper? Must be really inconvenient to not be able to remove the rear bumper alone if needed.
                            '18 BMW F80 M3 San Marino blue / Amaro brown
                            instagram.com/frodedale

Comment

• Niceeeeeeee
                              Alberto

www.lanciatimotorclub.com

Instagram : abe.lanciati

AE86 build thread
                              http://www.stanceworks.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=92372

Comment

• Originally posted by Frode D View Post
                                Curious to see how this turns out.

Are you going to split the rear fender to make a separate piece for the rear bumper? Must be really inconvenient to not be able to remove the rear bumper alone if needed.
                                it will be one piece like it is, you have only 2 screws on the rear bumper from the kit

Originally posted by C2_mad View Post
                                thats really wide... are you going to get them blended in, or just rivited on? please do blended.
                                no sry I go for rivited, cause I like this look, another reason why I go for this kit

Comment

Working...
                                X