Official Spotted Thread: PNW Version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by joel View Post
    did I see you on southbound I-405 at around 6:30 in the Kirkland area this morning? Pretty sure I did... looked freakin' gorgeous
    Probably me. I don't think I've seen another E21 on the road since I got here. I roll through about then. Appreciate the compliment. The E21 has been getting plenty of driving duty these days. Waiting for my rears to cord up. They get warm on a dry day.

Mr. Belvedere

I want to buy your single 4x100 Ronal Racing center

Comment

there are a few E21's around, but you're not quite in the right area to see older cars. You need to go to Pierce County to see the real variety (variety in every sense of the word )
      [PNWfahren Driver Community] - [Photography]

Comment

Saw a stupid low alpine E30 crossing over 19th ave / BotEve Freeway and 132nd intersection. Black wheels, luggage rack. I liked very much.

Also a Jazz Blue R32 that was very low on the 405 south.

E21 is back on the road.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Had a report of people shooting photos of some cars at the loading dock next door to my work yesterday off willows road.

Also, was in the parking lot meeting Dag, and some dude in a VW Caddy drove by. Wasn't dumped but looked decent. Anyone know about the photoshoot?

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Saw a black E30 Dumped on 35th ave in Mill Creek. Passed me. Wish I was in the E21 and not the Audi.

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

Originally posted by TheNeek View Post
              Saw a stupid low alpine E30 crossing over 19th ave / BotEve Freeway and 132nd intersection. Black wheels, luggage rack. I liked very much.

Also a Jazz Blue R32 that was very low on the 405 south.

E21 is back on the road.
              I've seen the E30 around but never been able to talk to the guy, The R#@ could be Aaron, legit guy goes to the vw GTG's everynow and then.

Had a report of people shooting photos of some cars at the loading dock next door to my work yesterday off willows road.

Also, was in the parking lot meeting Dag, and some dude in a VW Caddy drove by. Wasn't dumped but looked decent. Anyone know about the photoshoot?
              What were they shooting/driving? what color caddy?

Comment

^^ I was up in the mill creek area a few days back. Probably woulda recognized the car if it was me

Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  ^^ I was up in the mill creek area a few days back. Probably woulda recognized the car if it was me
                  no phone call?

Mr. Belvedere

Comment

no phone call?

I was picking up a roof rack, i didnt know it was going to be that close to mill creek

Your fam moved in?

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                    X