Granny Gold Sedan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pretty cool for a camry!
    91 DiamondSchwartzMetallic S52 Slicktop, 91 Calypso M42, 89 Royalblau M20, 84 Euro E30, M535, Euro e24, ap1

www.RenownUSA.com
    ig @rudestance / @renownusa

Comment

Very cool, gold + Camry should equal terrible, but it looks great imo.

E30 V8 Build thread

Go here be happy!

Instagram: stuartrussell

Store: alwaysindividual.bigcartel.com

Comment

Also glad to see someone else who rips up the canyons too

Highway 76 is a real fun drive if you are in the area. One of the best runs is if you take the 76 up to Nate Harisson road and through palomar mountain road. Just be careful of the fucktards on bicycles and motorcycles that tend to think the whole damn road is theirs.

Really digging the photo editing too

𝔣𝔬𝔩𝔩𝔬𝔴 𝔪𝔢
        @𝔳𝔦𝔳𝔢_𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔯_𝔩𝔢𝔱𝔦

Comment

Originally posted by animal View Post
          pretty cool for a camry!
          Thank you!

Originally posted by FunfGang View Post
          Very cool, gold + Camry should equal terrible, but it looks great imo.
          Thanks; I agree it was pretty bland to begin with lol

Originally posted by rice4life View Post
          Also glad to see someone else who rips up the canyons too

Highway 76 is a real fun drive if you are in the area. One of the best runs is if you take the 76 up to Nate Harisson road and through palomar mountain road. Just be careful of the fucktards on bicycles and motorcycles that tend to think the whole damn road is theirs.

Really digging the photo editing too
          Yeah it's a bit of a trade off being too low and losing some functionality, but it keeps me from going through tires too frequently. That road is a bit of a drive for me, but I'll keep that in mind for the future!

Most of the pictures weren't edited, except to blur out the license plate. In the last photo, my friend physically did the lighting for me since it was so dark. Other than that, the pic hasn't been photoshopped at all haha

Comment

Working...
          X