my questions thread. opinions/help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will email it right over!

However, for those that are interested...

Accuair E-Level Single Compressor: 1994.95

Accuair E-Level Dual Compressor: 2094.95
    I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

Originally posted by andrew@openroad View Post
      it really depends on what you're looking at doing, iggy. from one standpoint the addition of digital gauges is certainly lighter on the wallet. however, moving up to something like the autopilot isn't a heck of a lot more when you consider everything. the odyssey 2 is a great gauge setup and dakota digital stuff is really top notch in terms of quality, performance and customer service. it all comes down to available funds and what you want out of your system. if you're happy with a switch box then just get the odyssey 2. if you're looking for one touch ride height and digital gauges, get the autopilot kit. either way, i'm more than happy to help you out when you're ready to purchase!
      for sure ill get in touch with you once I am ready, i think im just going to stay with the switchbox and get the digital guage. I have no complains with it so far!
      Flickr WaterCooled Militia EuroPlush

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

you should get a pressuryte and a digital gauge
        I used to be famous.

Comment

Good shit, thanks for taking the time and writing such great info
          sigpic
          http://libertyvip.wordpress.com/

Comment

my pleasure. if anyone has any other questions, just give me a shout. always here to help out and educate!
            I used to be famous.

Comment

you should get a pressuryte and a digital gauge
              didnt know what that was, until I googled it and found a thread of urs on the vortex! Now i want one! haha Its turned on and off by a switch? so say im driving and i have it on can i still add more air to the bags or will I have to turn the system off and then add the air? Dont know if that makes sense, but I have a tendency to add the air going up certain driveways or when i see something in the road that i know i cant get over without scrapping some part of the car, will i have to turn it off and then air up the bags or can i do it with the system on?

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Iggy, you have full functionality of your switchbox even when the system is turned on. For example... rolling down the high way and there's an object in the road, what do you do? Hit the switches and air up. The pressuryte will actually bring your car back down to your preset pressure. The best thing about the pressuryte is the ability to still have full use of the switch box. There is only one other system out there which comes close to giving you the functionality of a switch box and that is the accuair e-level. Most other ride height systems have tiny buttons which are hard to push when you're driving or when you want to have that extra bit of height to clear an object.
                I used to be famous.

Comment

So whats an e30 setup going to run ya?

Flickr

Comment

from my math im looking at about $2400 for the full Accuair E-level controller w/valves, Accuair keychain remote, Viair dual compressors. aluminum tank, lines and rear bags. but you'd have to add the price of the front bag over strut setup which i havnt found the perfect set yet. so probably in the 3-3.5k range.

Comment

Accuair dual pump setup runs 2094.95 and then add 194.95 for The remotes.

We just did a soft launch on our web store. Be sure to check out the accuair setup on our page!
                      I used to be famous.

Comment

only ~2300$? not bad.

Flickr

Comment

Iggy, you have full functionality of your switchbox even when the system is turned on. For example... rolling down the high way and there's an object in the road, what do you do? Hit the switches and air up. The pressuryte will actually bring your car back down to your preset pressure. The best thing about the pressuryte is the ability to still have full use of the switch box. There is only one other system out there which comes close to giving you the functionality of a switch box and that is the accuair e-level. Most other ride height systems have tiny buttons which are hard to push when you're driving or when you want to have that extra bit of height to clear an object.
                          definitely going this route, i love having the switchbox and i mess with the height alot! Especially since i have a small leak in the rear bags, i need to get it fixed before the show season but this would help air it up if there is a small leak! Ill give you a call once Im ready to order Andrew!

iggy@canibeat.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ignapu View Post
                            definitely going this route, i love having the switchbox and i mess with the height alot! Especially since i have a small leak in the rear bags, i need to get it fixed before the show season but this would help air it up if there is a small leak! Ill give you a call once Im ready to order Andrew!
                            iggy i know the owner of fab lab jay hes from seattle so if you want to go that route i can get you set up all I have to do is make a phone call to mark and he can go to his house and pick one up...lol.

Comment

Andrew can you touch on the best process for air tight fittings. Meaning the tape and or liquid used.

Thanks

Also can you send me a PM for air line. I need new stuff to run both front and rear. Do you have the stainless braided? Or is that just leader lines??

PS you should start a Q&A thread and have your long post thats on the front page.

Comment

Originally posted by 2.slowT View Post
                                Andrew can you touch on the best process for air tight fittings. Meaning the tape and or liquid used.

Thanks

Also can you send me a PM for air line. I need new stuff to run both front and rear. Do you have the stainless braided? Or is that just leader lines??

PS you should start a Q&A thread and have your long post thats on the front page.
                                never want to use tape you always want to use liquid thread sealer. If you need airlines hit me up I can get you stainless lines/leader hoses/ any lenght of dot air lines retardedly cheap

Comment

Working...
                                X