my questions thread. opinions/help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mpv View Post
    iggy i know the owner of fab lab jay hes from seattle so if you want to go that route i can get you set up all I have to do is make a phone call to mark and he can go to his house and pick one up...lol.

Iggy, OpenRoad Tuning is the exclusive distributor of the Fab-Lab Pressuryte. Jay and I have been doing business for a while here and have some new products in the works as well.

Originally posted by mpv View Post
    never want to use tape you always want to use liquid thread sealer. If you need airlines hit me up I can get you stainless lines/leader hoses/ any lenght of dot air lines retardedly cheap
    Sorry, but that's not really true. We use tape in almost all applications except for leader lines on our bags. Though, you want to make sure the tape is wrapped properly and secure so that it doesn't get into the valves and ruin the diaphragm. it's really a matter of preference at the end of the day. BagYard uses liquid/thread sealant and we use tape.
    Last edited by andrew@openroad; 03-07-2010, 07:27 AM.
    I used to be famous.

somewhere between I want it and I got it.

Comment

great help.. i can't explain how much that helped

Comment

glad I could help out.

I'll assemble some sort of post and throw it up on the main page and get it made into a sticky.
        I used to be famous.

Comment

I have added an air ride FAQ/Q&A thread under the Sponsors >> Open Road Tuning Section. Just thought I'd let you guys know that I'll be answering all questions in that thread.
          I used to be famous.

Comment

^^Andrew thanks for the knowledge. Im in the market for getting my Fit on air by the summer
            http://www.jmbat.com/bbsquad/forum2/index.php

DOODS! Real Friends > Car Clubs

http://autoimportcraze.com/

Comment

Cool man, just let me know how I can be of service. I'm looking forward to becoming more familiar with everyone and their cars over here on stanceworks. It's a much more eclectic group over here!
              I used to be famous.

Comment

what s up im in the middle of my air install as we speak and im running a 4 gal aluminum tank with the uv4 accuair manifold but the fittings off of my tank seem to be leaking it went from 150 to 90 in about an hour. they are all tight and still leak i did two layers of Teflon tape on each fitting and it is still lossing air im out of ideas any help would be appreciated thanks.

Comment

What color teflon tape are you using? Take off the teflon and do one wrap, not two. Also, are the fittings brass or nickel plated brass? [gold color vs. sliver color]
                  I used to be famous.

Comment

i ended up fixing the problem i got some pink heavy duty Teflon tape did a few wraps with that and everything is good now it doesn't leak at all. thanks again andrew for the help

Comment

I used the yellow one for gas but will try the pink one next time

Comment

Working...
                      X