Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depending on how much effort you want to put into this, do you know any regional BMWCCA board members? You might be able to tag along to the national BMWCCA meeting next month, where several former M-division heads and BMW NA executives will be speaking.

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

1986 BMW 635CSi (5spd)
    1994 Mercedes-Benz S124
    1995 Mercedes-Benz S124

Comment

Originally posted by LeadfootYT View Post
      Depending on how much effort you want to put into this, do you know any regional BMWCCA board members? You might be able to tag along to the national BMWCCA meeting next month, where several former M-division heads and BMW NA executives will be speaking.

-Leadfoot
      To write a paper like that would have been an awesome experience for sure! But this was only a simple 5 page paper, I'm on page 3, and it's due tomorrow.
      IG: @kyle_eagleton

Comment

Originally posted by AmnKyle@911th View Post
        To write a paper like that would have been an awesome experience for sure! But this was only a simple 5 page paper, I'm on page 3, and it's due tomorrow.
        so i take it you didnt like my idea?
        I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
          so i take it you didnt like my idea?
          I loved it, but it was unusable in this case.

Comment

well i never heard anything about a word minimum...
            I'm a mercenary for the restaurant industry.

Comment

Not a source you can cite in the text but anyways. A brief and good glimpse into the history of M.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bG3X9Gn9bs8"]BMW M Badge History - YouTube[/ame]

There are many other clips on youtube aswell.

Comment

Originally posted by M0ar.Stickers View Post
                well i never heard anything about a word minimum...
                You gave me pictures though

Comment

The Internet is full of information, use Google search and you will be surprised how many goal websites you can find if you compose a search query correctly:
                  BMW's M division launched its first production car almost 50 years ago, and has recently revealed the new Concept XM. We take a look back at the firm's most iconic models

There is no shortage of information today, so writing a good research paper is very simple.

Comment

It's a great idea to write a college essay on the topic you're really interested in like cars.
                    A few years ago I had written the paper analysis on Aston Martin lmd and it was the first and last my essay I like
                    For a paper on BMW corporation I'd use some examples like these:
                    https://www.bartleby.com/essay/BMW-F3JWUEAZVC
                    https://examples.essays.vip/bmw-films-case-analysis-28/

But there are a lot of other

Comment

Working...
                    X