• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N2MYE30 View Post
    Are they really ever finished?

Welcome aboard Steve!
    thanks.

Originally posted by B Rod View Post
    Welcome to the site! And I love my bronzit bimmer!
    i have always been a firm bronzit *****. but im really trying to prove myself wrong on the color.

Comment

Welcome, look forward to progress on the e30. Also I don't understand the bronzit ****, why do e30 owners **** that color?
      ShakotanOscar.blogspot.com
      Fabulous Street Scene

Comment

Dude! How much for the rs's. Would you ship to Australia.....say yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Oscar View Post
          Welcome, look forward to progress on the e30. Also I don't understand the bronzit ****, why do e30 owners **** that color?
          i personally dont like it because it goes well with nothing. its not a gold, but its too goldish to be silver. its an inbetween color.

Originally posted by Midduke View Post
          Dude! How much for the rs's. Would you ship to Australia.....say yes.
          not sure how much i want to ask for the RS's once refinished. they are currently pearl white but i want to powder coat them another color before sale. i also still havnt bought bolts for them. once i have them further along i will list them and you can message me then. i have no problem shipping around the world but shipping may be expensive

Comment

welcome there!
            i would be intersted in the specs of the E21 coilovers your girl have... espacially about length and rate of the springs!
            will look forward your E30, i like the bronzit colour and your turn really good from the begining!

Comment

Originally posted by ollycarbs View Post
              welcome there!
              i would be intersted in the specs of the E21 coilovers your girl have... espacially about length and rate of the springs!
              will look forward your E30, i like the bronzit colour and your turn really good from the begining!
              i dont remember the specs of her setup. it used to all be here at my house but she moved it all back to her house a while back so i dont have it here to get info from. id ask her but she would have no idea.

thanks

Comment

welcome! nice wheels you got there
                -Jorge-

Comment

Originally posted by 00bmw323 View Post
                  welcome! nice wheels you got there
                  thanks

Comment

Welcome!

Are the ones on the left for sale?
                    Originally posted by da3bous
                    I want you to photoshop a giant penis down the side of my car

Comment

Working...
                    X